Best budget single coil RDA?

stevie g

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Greetings,

What would you guys recommend for a good value single coil dripper for tastings.

Nothing fancy we need to get quite a lot and need to keep costs reasonable in this economy.

Best,

Last edited:
Also consider the Advken Gorge - outstanding flavour and airflow for just a bit more than the wasp (which I also love). Also the Gorge has a regular 810 drip tip.

Wasp Nano (Has a lot of airflow though)

Nudge 22mm (nice restrictive draw)

Wotofo ReCurve (Overall good RDA)

Gorge (Like the Wasp Nano but better; even better if you put fancy coils)

Hadaly Clone or Flave 22 clone (excellent stuff right here but they are clones so probably not the best idea)

Hotcig Castle RDA (Excellent RDA)

All the above mentioned and the Drop Solo, for the price you get the standard setup plus an extra pmma cap, drip tip and beauty ring, frosted with silver, smoked with black and ultem with gold.

That's a lot of great suggestions you guys are on the ball!

I have a Wasp Nano RDTA and it is bloody fantastic. It only has a 2ml tank compared to my usual 4.5-5.5ml RTAs but the easy of building and wicking and the incredible flavour made me put my RTAs away. For the price it is incredible.

Yes you can do single coils on both rda’s. I've done it, no issues.
Good to know. If possible can you maybe post a pic of the Venus with single build so I can have a look. If and when you decide to do it again.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I might be one of the few that didn't like the Wasp Nano , coil too close to the mouth so if you get spitback it's straight into the throat or gebrande tong eina .....

The Ambitionz Aequitas is a highly under rated RDA also .....

I might be one of the few that didn't like the Wasp Nano , coil too close to the mouth so if you get spitback it's straight into the throat or gebrande tong eina .....

The Ambitionz Aequitas is a highly under rated RDA also .....
I had this same problem, don't know if its how I coiled it, but I find the wasp to have a load of liquid spitting and it is very easy to over squonk with it

Agreed. i had the same problem with the Wasp. Had it for 2 weeks then sold it.

Back