Best buys for 2017! What's yours?

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
So @Keyaam and myself was discussing the other what the best gear we bought this year was. What truly stood out above the rest. As you know, vapers spend a ridiculous amount of money on new gear only to end up disliking it and then selling it for a few rand less within a short period of time.

What i found to be the best buys for 2017 to be was, and this is in no particular order

1. SX mini G Class
2. Dead Rabbit
3. 528 Customs Driptech DS

everything else i bought during the year got tried, tested and sold but these really stand out for me.

lets see what your top buys were for 2017...

Brilliant thread always love these things @Marzuq i need a few minutes to think about this coz I’m likely to say the newer gear I received but most think about wat served me first half of the year.

My monark mech mod squonker is extremely special to me.
My hadalys won’t be going anywhere the most reliable single coil I have.
Lately my berserker mtl I use daily and use the most

And Best Buy was my dripbox 2 kangertech got me into squonking and I love everything about it runs my hadaly clean and solid daily.

Brilliant thread always love these things @Marzuq i need a few minutes to think about this coz I’m likely to say the newer gear I received but most think about wat served me first half of the year.

My monark mech mod squonker is extremely special to me.
My hadalys won’t be going anywhere the most reliable single coil I have.
Lately my berserker mtl I use daily and use the most

And Best Buy was my dripbox 2 kangertech got me into squonking and I love everything about it runs my hadaly clean and solid daily.
i have tried a few squonkers this year and after using a few reos about 4 years or so ago, i thought i would never squonk again. But the DS got me...

Sx mini Gclass
Vt inbox
Dead Rabbit Rda

@Marzuq im still so keen on the driptech ds but I haven’t taken the plunge! So tempting since I first seen grimmgreens review but man oh man I don’t know.

Serpent SMM - because it introduced me to building
Hcigar VT Inbox - because it introduced me to sqouking
SXK BB - because it introduced me to the real BB.

Great journey with lots of learning this year, but all worth it.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Sx mini Gclass
Vt inbox
Dead Rabbit Rda

@Marzuq im still so keen on the driptech ds but I haven’t taken the plunge! So tempting since I first seen grimmgreens review but man oh man I don’t know.

well worth the spend. If you like your mechs and you really looking for a good hit. the DS is for you.
I took the mod apart into every last piece was laying infront of me. Gold plated contacts and pieces makes cleaning a dream.

I would say my two current rotation setups was my best ever buys. It will take a very special kind of setup to take these out of my hands.

1. Reo mini white(my Ice Queen only used with XXX juice) in a OL16 - bf rda on top
  2. Conserve mechanical mod with Goon 1.5 - rda on top

Hmmm... Do my bottles of Brain Freeze by Naked 100 count?

I've regretted most of my other purchases. 2017 has been a bad year for me!

Has to be two devices for sure! My CLZ-Forma with Gold Skyline and my Nugget BB with the Golden Flow inside!

HandCheck 004.JPG

Best for the year, or the part of it that I have been vaping,
  • Little Pico starter kit that got me to quit analogues.
  • OBS engine nano as first rta.
  • Troll rta attached to a Therion 166 as my trophy for staying on course out of "savings" from not buying 2 - 3packs a day.

@Stosta but u onto something let’s also open a thread of ur worst buys 2017 I’m very keen to hear from u wat let u down.... can we do that
We definitely can!

We definitely can! I actually have bought very little this year if I think about it, and my bad luck stemmed to stuff I bought last year that packed up. But I think it would be interesting nonetheless! You want to do the honours of making the thread?

CERAMIC TWEAZER LOL : How awesome was life and wicking after this, if only i knew hehe
VOOPOO DEMON RDA : The flava from this lil beast is insane
APOCALYPSE RDA : Airflow Giant that Rocks Flava for Days

CERAMIC TWEAZER LOL : How awesome was life and wicking after this, if only i knew hehe
VOOPOO DEMON RDA : The flava from this lil beast is insane
APOCALYPSE RDA : Airflow Giant that Rocks Flava for Days

@MrDeedz on the Tweezer train... next you need a set of these to tuck wicks with! I can't live without them!
Tweezers 001.JPG

Atties
Coppervape Skyline (there is no other RTA that comes close)
Shenray Hadaly (the screws and clamps on the other clones are k@k)
Oumier Wasp Nano (definitely the suprise of the year for me , shows you don't need to put a massive markup on a good flavour RDA)

Hardware
Pico & Pico Squeeze - most underrated little workhorses
BRRT Box
Therion BF (old one) - introduced me to regulated squonking .....

Back