Best E-cig Under R1000

GetLucky777

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,
I currently have a Twisp Clearo but would like to find out what better device or best I could buy? I am willing to spend a R1000 on a new starter kit. I'm looking for better battery life and leak free experience with a good throat hit

You should buy a Innokin iTaste MVP 2 and an Aspire Nautilus Tank but that is more in the region of R1,210.

If it has to be under R1,000 then the Kanger Tech Pro Tank 2 Mini with eGo-C Twist 1100mah battery... that will only set you back around R445... awesome combo!

luckily for you almost anything will be better than the twisp ;) but you're gonna need either a full kit or to be buying bits and pieces here and there. you can pick up an svd for not too much from fasttech, or go for the mvp2 from vape king, will have some money left over for juice and coils :)

The protank kit that Rob suggested is pretty good.

SVD or MVP2.0 are both good options and you can run the protank mini 2 off them as well

@GetLucky777 , yah , thats a fun one , cos i would have to say SVD plus kayfun , but that works out to over 1000 zars , and i havent even put batteries or charger with that yet !!

Thank you all so damn much for your replies!!! You have all brought me to the ecig side of life totally I'm doing the research on all the alternatives you have provided looks like I'll bump up the budget to 1300 and make my decision and order online by weekend as I am in durban and most stores just are like Twisp Twisp Twisp for everything, so once again thanks guys for helping this noob!

Thank you all so damn much for your replies!!! You have all brought me to the ecig side of life totally I'm doing the research on all the alternatives you have provided looks like I'll bump up the budget to 1300 and make my decision and order online by weekend as I am in durban and most stores just are like Twisp Twisp Twisp for everything, so once again thanks guys for helping this noob!

@GetLucky777 just save some budget and do yourself a HUGE favour and order some 30ml bottles of juice from Vapour Mountain! Quality Juices really make all the difference to the hobby!

@GetLucky777 just save some budget and do yourself a HUGE favour and order some 30ml bottles of juice from Vapour Mountain! Quality Juices really make all the difference to the hobby!

Couldnt agree more.

A bad juice can really throw you for a loop and not mention running out of juice and having to wait for them to come in.

Vapour Mountain makes some high quality juice at affordable prices.

The owner, @Oupa is on this forum, so I am sure you can message him.

also check the resellers thread for some reviews on the flavours that he offers, I am sure you will be more than satisfied.

Seems like the Kanger Tech Pro Tank 2 Mini with eGo-C Twist 1100mah battery is out of stock everywhere I look:( anyone know where I could get this combo?

Seems like the Kanger Tech Pro Tank 2 Mini with eGo-C Twist 1100mah battery is out of stock everywhere I look:( anyone know where I could get this combo?

rather get the kangetech EVOD bcc kit from eciggies think they priced around R650 if you planning on going this route , or a vision spinner battery with evod/protank clearos should around R450 or so

If it has to be under R1,000 then the Kanger Tech Pro Tank 2 Mini with eGo-C Twist 1100mah battery... that will only set you back around R445... awesome combo!

So true!

I upgraded from the Twisp to a protank 2! Awesome! But with a 900mah twist.
Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

@GetLucky777 I would also recommend posting what you plan on buying on here, just before you purchase.

That way we can make suggestions as to what would work or not. And also to check you haven't forgot something. You don't want to get your stuff only to find out you've forgotten something like a charger or batteries.

The guys on here are awesome... dont know where I would be without them!

For under R1000 I would also recommend the MVP2 with a mini protank 2. Available at www.vapeking.co.za

@GetLucky777 I would also recommend posting what you plan on buying on here, just before you purchase.

That way we can make suggestions as to what would work or not. And also to check you haven't forgot something. You don't want to get your stuff only to find out you've forgotten something like a charger or batteries.

The guys on here are awesome... dont know where I would be without them!

For under R1000 I would also recommend the MVP2 with a mini protank 2. Available at www.vapeking.co.za
You stearing away from SVD?

I want to purchase what rob has suggested the kangertech mini protank 2 with the ego twist 1100mah battery, as that would be easy to carry around and not too big, what else should I purchase with that?

I want to purchase what rob has suggested the kangertech mini protank 2 with the ego twist 1100mah battery, as that would be easy to carry around and not too big, what else should I purchase with that?
Some spare coils and some good juice. Also you need a backup. And then a backup for the backup. Oh and then a mech and a dripper for at home. Oh ja and some more spare batteries. Oh and did I mention quality juice? Just wait and see .......

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

@GetLucky777, if I remember correctly @Stroodlepuff said somewhere that they can still put together that pro starter kit if anyone wants it - http://www.vapeking.co.za/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/vape-king-pro-starter-kit.html. Just PM or email her to make sure. Methinks that is a very good kit for the price. Maybe add another battery so you always have a charged one at hand.

Back