Best E-cig Under R1000

Hi
I was wondering if the Vape King Pro starter Kit has a Kanger ProTank Mini 2 v2 or is it v1?
A bit new to the ecig scene, currently still on cigarettes

Hi
I was wondering if the Vape King Pro starter Kit has a Kanger ProTank Mini 2 v2 or is it v1?
A bit new to the ecig scene, currently still on cigarettes
On the photo it looks like V1. V2 has a removable drip tip. On their web site they actually say they have 2 units in stock.
And, most welcome to the forum. If you feel like please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/

On the photo it looks like V1. V2 has a removable drip tip. On their web site they actually say they have 2 units in stock.

Indeed the picture does look like the V1 but the description says V2 and having ordered a few of these already I can confirm they are V2's

Indeed the picture does look like the V1 but the description says V2 and having ordered a few of these already I can confirm they are V2's
No, Mr @Rob Fisher, it certainly is the Mini Protank 2, but it is version 1 of of the mPT2. Version 2 of the mPT2 is the one that has the removeable drip tip. Other than that they are identical. I know, I have both versions of the mPT2. It is possible that Vapeking now has V1 on that special, at least according to their picture.

No, Mr @Rob Fisher, it certainly is the Mini Protank 2, but it is version 1 of of the mPT2. Version 2 of the mPT2 is the one that has the removeable drip tip. Other than that they are identical. I know, I have both versions of the mPT2. It is possible that Vapeking now has V1 on that special, at least according to their picture.

Ah ya thats what I was asking, I'm actually quite new to ecigs, but saw the v2 on a few youtube videos and was just looking around on what I could use to start off with
After i saw the pciture I assumed it was v1 in the pro starter kit so I was thinking of getting the parts seperate, but then again I dont know that much

Ahhh I just learnt something... OK @Gizmo or @Stroodlepuff time to answer this query!

Thanks @Matthee!

Ah ya thats what I was asking, I'm actually quite new to ecigs, but saw the v2 on a few youtube videos and was just looking around on what I could use to start off with
After i saw the pciture I assumed it was v1 in the pro starter kit so I was thinking of getting the parts seperate, but then again I dont know that much
Well, the only advantage of V2 is the removable drip tip. Some peeps do not like metal between their lips, so they put a plastic or other material drip tip on V2. I have no problem with the stainless steel. A very good pro starter kit that imo, but think about getting a second battery so you always have a charged one at hand.

Well, the only advantage of V2 is the removable drip tip. Some peeps do not like metal between their lips, so they put a plastic or other material drip tip on V2. I have no problem with the stainless steel. A very good pro starter kit that imo, but think about getting a second battery so you always have a charged one at hand.

Oh okay I see just the removable tip is different, I should be fine with metal I guess, actually considering either the Vape King Pro Starter Kit or the Kanger EVOD starter kit, the EVOD has 2 batteries and 2 clearomizers which seems like a real plus for a newbie
Maybe I could get the EVOD then always purchase a Protank 2 Mini afterwards to attach

If the EVOD starter kit is capable of variable voltage, then it's a plus, otherwise I'd suggest going for the Vape King Pro. As many other people on this forum who have recently started will tell you, good hardware makes a world of difference. Getting an extra VV battery will be a lot cheaper than having to purchase the whole setup again.

Oh okay I see just the removable tip is different, I should be fine with metal I guess, actually considering either the Vape King Pro Starter Kit or the Kanger EVOD starter kit, the EVOD has 2 batteries and 2 clearomizers which seems like a real plus for a newbie
Maybe I could get the EVOD then always purchase a Protank 2 Mini afterwards to attach
I agree 100 % with @Rex_Bael above.

@GetLucky777 I recently purchased one of @Shako from Heavenly Vapor's starter kits and I have to say I'm very impressed so far, that Protank mini 3 is amazing.
Kit includes:
- 1000mah Evod-USB Battery with USB charging (this is cool cos you don't have to use a proprietary charger, you can just plug USB straight into your PC and charge while you vape)
- KangerTech Protank Mini 3
- Spare glass tube
- Large KangerTech Carry Case
for R530, I got it at www.heavenlyvapors.co.za

I started with the EVOD kit due what I learned on-line, but with the thought that I would need more than this if my wife took it up too. I added an EVOD VV Twist battery before long, and then a mini ProTank 2, and then a Innokin VV, and then ... (it doesn't stop). My wife is using the original EVOD kit I bought, although I still use one of the tanks currently - she only needs one tank as she only vapes Menthol.

There's nothing wrong with the EVOD kit (particularly if you're starting out), but you can get something better than this for not much more. A suggestion would be:

• A Vapeonly BDCC dual-coil tank
  • A Spinner VV 1300 mAh battery
  • A spare basic (EVOD/eGo) battery for when the Spinner is on charge
  • A USB charger
  • A carry-case (essential for transporting your kit without damage)
The above would currently total around R860 and would perform better than the basic EVOD kit. If your budget allows, I would suggest 2 Spinners instead of the basic battery above.

Last edited:
Back