Best Local E-Juice

Maluco_Ricky

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys/girls,

Was hoping to find out what local juices are highly recommended...?
I know all local flavors are great... But I am looking for that one juice that separates itself from the rest... Was considering Papa Smurf from Vape Mob...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

At the moment look at Creamy Lemon Biscuit and Mr Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts. There are so many good ones but I can personally vouch for those two!

Papa Smurf would top my table too!

Help us a bit. Which type of juices do you like - tobaccos, fruity, dessert, menthol, coffee, etc.

Papa Smurf would top my table too!

Help us a bit. Which type of juices do you like - tobaccos, fruity, dessert, menthol, coffee, etc.
Fruity, dessert and Menthol would win it for me... Menthol in smaller dose though.
Can Papa Smurf be used with any tank and coil or is there specifics that would be recommended due to the Max VG?

Fruity, dessert and Menthol would win it for me... Menthol in smaller dose though.
Can Papa Smurf be used with any tank and coil or is there specifics that would be recommended due to the Max VG?

I was just joking about Papa Smurf...

Consider:

Vapour Mountain XXX - litchi and other fruit with a small dose of Menthol
Wiener Vape Co Fetch - great papaya with a bit of green plum
World Wonder Table Mountain - awesome dessert juice, but not overly sweet - old style Hertzog cookie.

I was just joking about Papa Smurf...

Consider:

Vapour Mountain XXX - litchi and other fruit with a small dose of Menthol
Wiener Vape Co Fetch - great papaya with a bit of green plum
World Wonder Table Mountain - awesome dessert juice, but not overly sweet - old style Hertzog cookie.
Papa Smurf not that great then? Haha.

OK cool, need to stock up so looking to see what is being used more frequent.

I can vouch for XXX from Vapour Mountain! brilliant juice,

ComplexChaos - Troubled Monkey - Banana and Rum

Voodoo Vapour - Dark Forest - Choc mint

These are my 3 favorite juices at the moment.

Papa Smurf tastes a bit like sunlight liquid to me after vaping on it for to long.. :(

Hi guys/girls,

I know all local flavors are great... But I am looking for that one juice that separates itself from the rest... Was considering Papa Smurf from Vape Mob...

Orion - Northern Star

Complex chaos juices as well as the King Royale are top of my list !

Complex chaos - crusty custard and coconut comfort
King Royale - Jester and peasant sauce

YUM !

O yes and the lemon creams but i think I have overvaped that now :confused:

Hi guys/girls,

Vapour Mountain Legends - Monroe.
Chocolate, caramel and banana, Ive vaped so much 0mg nic in one 45min session that my 2500mah batt went flat and I swear my nose was running with choc sauce.

What an exciting time to vape locally! There are so many quality mixers on the scene you almost feel overwhelmed in the beginning. No need to look abroad at all...just follow the tips on this awesome forum and you will never look back ! B-)

Local juice does seem to be over powering the market and it's great to see.
OK well let's get out there and see what exists...

Yip imo the local juices are overshadowing most imports nowadays

With you there brother. Have spent good money on some piss poor "premium" liquids while being in UK for last few months. Local liquids are excellent. Might be a thought for local vendors to get into export market given Rand/Pound exchange rate. Have not come across anything decent here that does not retail at less than £5 per 10ml.

With you there brother. Have spent good money on some piss poor "premium" liquids while being in UK for last few months. Local liquids are excellent. Might be a thought for local vendors to get into export market given Rand/Pound exchange rate. Have not come across anything decent here that does not retail at less than £5 per 10ml.
Ye man, we should export and ALL local juices are Premium and $23 :)

At the moment look at Creamy Lemon Biscuit and Mr Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts. There are so many good ones but I can personally vouch for those two!
Have to 2nd that vote......two of my favorites at the moment, although for me I need to dilute the DDD with Ashy Bac, just to tone down the sweetness, then I am happy :D

O
Local juice does seem to be over powering the market and it's great to see.
OK well let's get out there and see what exists...

Love seeing the local juices doing so well, only thing I find a little annoying, is there is so much competition that there are some really weird mixes coming on the market, and they really don't work for my simple palate. End up with loads of bottles, that get dumped. Majority of my favorites are generally simple single favour juices

Sorry for the derail but does anyone know if there are any good aniseed or liquorice local flavors?

Back