Best Local E-Juice

Thanks for that tip @Nimatek via @Andre! Will remember that tomorrow when Vape Mail arrives!
I have an ice problem, I love the tartness of lime party (specially with the extra shot) but after a day of it I want my ice. This was before my tank obsession started so life was hard. So one day I had lime party in the tank and half way through thought I would just try adding some ice to it.

It became my go to mix for hot days since it simply is the best of both of my flavours.

Can't wait to try it with berrynade!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

NCV milked
NCV Strawb (just like Nesquick)
Vapeking Toffee Caramel, cotton candy, gummy berry juice.
VM xxx
Fogs famous sauce

The following are my favorites:
NCV StrawB
Orion Moonlight

I still need to try some of the other local flavors, ahh the wonders of vaping and trying flavors :)

Has anyone tried the Mystic Nectar juices? I am looking for a nice cinnamon liquid. I've tried Foggs Deli Express and for me it doesn't really have much flavor to it.

Hi guys/girls,

Was hoping to find out what local juices are highly recommended...?
I know all local flavors are great... But I am looking for that one juice that separates itself from the rest... Was considering Papa Smurf from Vape Mob...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Dont listen to the guya knocking Vape Mob and their Papa Smurf. It is a fantastic liquid. Vape Mob kick the living daylights outnif many local and international brands. Whomever mixes their gear has a solid sensibility and is super consistent. Papa Smurf is a masterpiece.

O

Love seeing the local juices doing so well, only thing I find a little annoying, is there is so much competition that there are some really weird mixes coming on the market, and they really don't work for my simple palate. End up with loads of bottles, that get dumped. Majority of my favorites are generally simple single favour juices
Vape Mob. They do it right. Start with Vanilla in the Intense range. Powerful but beautiful.

@ettiennedj, I've tried many cinnamon flavors, and the most authentic cinnamon flavor I've found amongst the local juices is Nom du Plume #3. There are other good ones if you want more of the pastry or nutty taste with it, but for mostly and on point cinnamon try NdP.

Weiner Vape Belly Rub
Nom du Plume #9

I think I have a thing for Strawberry and Cream jooses :p

@ettiennedj, I've tried many cinnamon flavors, and the most authentic cinnamon flavor I've found amongst the local juices is Nom du Plume #3. There are other good ones if you want more of the pastry or nutty taste with it, but for mostly and on point cinnamon try NdP.
Hey @Baker ,
Which are the other local ones with the pastry or nutty taste with it? Is Nom du Plume #3 a creamy cinnamon?

Hey @skola. I wouldn't call it creamy. Cinnamon is quite a strong flavor, and NdP is on point with that strong cinnamon flavour. You get a but of danish with it but very authentic cinnamon.

The best creamy cinnamon in the local juices imo is Nostalgia's Mad Hatter. Good cinnamon flavor and very creamy vanilla cupcake. Also Fogg's Deli Express is very good as a creamy cinnamon.

Nutty cinnamon would be Beyond Vapour's Cinnful Cookie. And for more cookie with the cinnamon try Complex Chaos Cinnamon Cookies.

All of these juices are top quality.

Also, what I do is mix NdP with Mad Hatter, 50/50, it creates the perfect balance for me and is the closest I've come to vaping and actual cinnabon! Everyone I've given it to try rates it as the best cinnamon flavor they've tasted.

Hey @skola. I wouldn't call it creamy. Cinnamon is quite a strong flavor, and NdP is on point with that strong cinnamon flavour. You get a but of danish with it but very authentic cinnamon.

The best creamy cinnamon in the local juices imo is Nostalgia's Mad Hatter. Good cinnamon flavor and very creamy vanilla cupcake. Also Fogg's Deli Express is very good as a creamy cinnamon.

Nutty cinnamon would be Beyond Vapour's Cinnful Cookie. And for more cookie with the cinnamon try Complex Chaos Cinnamon Cookies.

All of these juices are top quality.

Also Cinful from Retro Vape Co. - I think Juicy Joes Stocks them.

Got this from their website

upload_2016-2-9_9-13-40.png

So I got the NDP no 3 today and what an awesome juice!! Have to stop myself from chain vaping. On my Cuboid with crown dual .25 at 45 watt. Even pushed it up to 75 then the flavor really shines at higher temp but can see the juice level dropping. Totally awesome stuff!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dont listen to the guya knocking Vape Mob and their Papa Smurf. It is a fantastic liquid. Vape Mob kick the living daylights outnif many local and international brands. Whomever mixes their gear has a solid sensibility and is super consistent. Papa Smurf is a masterpiece.
Everything I've tried from vape mob tasted like it was steeped in the toilet.. except for ectoplasma.. that tasted like something you'd spray your toilet with! What gear are you using?

My list is as follows :

MMM - Ashy Bac
E liquid project Special Reserve Batch
VM - Tropical Ice
NCV - Milked
NCV - Burst
These juices can/is easily my adv.

Lemon creams is my ADV

DDD is great

Milk Lab Frappe is awesome

Craft Vapour Artisan RY4 and Earnestly Hemingway are other great daily juices

Everything I've tried from vape mob tasted like it was steeped in the toilet.. except for ectoplasma.. that tasted like something you'd spray your toilet with! What gear are you using?
Id anwser you if you didnt get into the snotty bullcrap oof negatively rating posts. This is a forum taboo most places. Funny how you like the one Vape Mob juice nobody else does.

You totally misunderstood... ectoplasma is the worst of the lot. Taste is subjective and mine and alot other vapers on this forum's opinion is that vape mob's are sub-standard. No need to get snarky because someone has a different opinion to you. Gear makes a difference.... I've heard that their juices taste better above 1 ohm? Hence the question

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Back