Best Local E-Juice

Hi All, can anyone comment on Craft Vapour - Earnestly Hemingway compared to 5 Pawns - Castle Long. Castle Long really is an awesome flavor however being a "bit" expensive. One thing that concerns me though of the Craft Vapour is : "Contains trace amounts of ethyl alcohol. Contains acetoin and acetyl propionyl." :confused:

Hi All, can anyone comment on Craft Vapour - Earnestly Hemingway compared to 5 Pawns - Castle Long. Castle Long really is an awesome flavor however being a "bit" expensive. One thing that concerns me though of the Craft Vapour is : "Contains trace amounts of ethyl alcohol. Contains acetoin and acetyl propionyl." :confused:
Craft Vapour is the only local vendor that is so specific as to each and every of their juices, which is commendable. Most other vendors say nothing. Be assured that 5P Castle Long probably contains the heaviest concentrations of those stuffs of all similar juices. They were caught out some time ago. I still vape their stuff, but now do it as an informed vaper, considering personally that the risk is negligible. The choice is yours.

Have not tried Earnestly Hemmingway so cannot compare unfortunately, but Castle Long is great.

Can't comment on Castle Long, but from the vapers around the shops I visit, they reckon it is very similar. EH is one of my ADV at the moment, it does have alcohol, you will feel it on big lung hits, almost like when drinking neat whiskey, you get the alcohol fumes in your throat and lungs. IMO, it is part of the juice's complexity.....love it to bits

Can't comment on Castle Long, but from the vapers around the shops I visit, they reckon it is very similar. EH is one of my ADV at the moment, it does have alcohol, you will feel it on big lung hits, almost like when drinking neat whiskey, you get the alcohol fumes in your throat and lungs. IMO, it is part of the juice's complexity.....love it to bits

Thanks @WARMACHINE. The descriptions are very similar which is why I raised the question. Will have to give it a try then :)

Thanks @WARMACHINE. The descriptions are very similar which is why I raised the question. Will have to give it a try then :)
Now that you mention it, they seem to be quite close. Wonder if Hemingway is less sweet. Please let me know how you experience it. Much better buy than the expensive Castle Long.

Now that you mention it, they seem to be quite close. Wonder if Hemingway is less sweet. Please let me know how you experience it. Much better buy than the expensive Castle Long.

@Andre, will do however working my way through a lot of juices I bought over the last two weeks so will most likely only get this next month.

@Andre, I am not a big fan of sweetness, hence my love of citruis and RY4's. For my palette there is no sweetness, it has loads of different layers at various wattages and on inhale/exhale. Well worth a try

Back