Best Mech Build

depends on what rda you have. simple wire is best suited for mechs in terms of ramp up time and battery life especially if you running dual coils. use an app like vape tool which works out your ohms and wattage to give you an idea of how your build will work and amp draw from your battery.

The riot rda does not produce the same flavor as a goon but it comes damn close to it. The cloud production however is massive on the riot. Alot more than the goon v1,5

hi leven
you have to have a 30a battery to run a .15 build. anton mentioned this in his initial post. see chart for battery ratings. i find the 25r sammy a good compromise between battery life and amps

Attachments

• IMG_4813.jpg
    IMG_4813.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 20
I will try post a video link to it later today. It abit slow but when it hits it is hard.
Thanks! I've got a Riot on my Hstone Bane Sith Edition Clone mech mod. I'm running a fused clapton 26g core with 36g Nichrome; 2.5mm id and 6 wraps. It ohms out to +/- 0.15.

It hits nice as is though I never tried an alien or framed alien staple coil on the mech - I'm worried there'll be too much weight on the coil and the ramp up will be slow

Super easy to build, amazing flavor, alot of cloud from it and its in my daily rotation.
cool man! now to get the approval from minister of finance, home affairs, sport and recreation...
need something different from the goons and apoca's

cool man! now to get the approval from minister of finance, home affairs, sport and recreation...
need something different from the goons and apoca's

Let me say this. I am surprised that the vape comunity has not made a bigger “whoeha” about the riot rda as i believe it gives the normal range “he” rdas a run for their money. I absolutely Love mine and will never get rid of it. In my books like @Rob Fisher would say its a chicken dinner.

Back