Best vape juice bottles - Poll only

Best juice bottle choice

• Glass pippet in plastic bottle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Similar price to the ucan2 I ordered at around R350-R400. Hope I get my ucan2 and other stuff someday.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I will go with the glass bottles still. I know they not the most convenient but I just trust them

Trust them for what? I know your a mix master so what makes glass better in your opinion?
I trust it because it does not react with plastic and for some odd reason it feels fresher. On a darker glass you dont get as much light influence.
Of course I have no scientific proof of this but I am just speaking from personal preference.

I trust it because it does not react with plastic and for some odd reason it feels fresher. On a darker glass you dont get as much light influence.
Of course I have no scientific proof of this but I am just speaking from personal preference.
Coca Cola in a glass bottle is better than in the plastic bottle or can. :)

And so is beer. But a plastic coke bottle is better in the car than a glas beer bottle cause the cops wouldnt have problems with it. :D

Now you're talking my language. So now I have to get some

Thanks Anton!

Soft plastic is without doubt the preferred type of plastic at the moment

Definitely a gorilla or unicorn bottle. Had a bad experience with a glass bottle with an eye dropper.

I prefer the glass bottles, because they're easy to re-use. I've ordered some with a narrow pipette from Sir Vape and I suspect I'm going to like those a lot for refilling the tanks on the Pico and EGO AIO ECO @Andre

There is something about each type that I love and hate, so here goes.

Unicorn bottle - Have had two pop their lids (not the cap, the dripper thing that goes into the bottle) while filling and the resulting mess is terrible. But the plus side for them is the ease of use when you use the chubby styled ones due to the wide opening and thus it is much easier when mixing. As such, this is my current favourite. However do not try and steam-sterilise these, learnt the hard way that they crumple like a beer can in Andre The Giant's hands (30 brand new bottles, gone), rather use Milton or such.

Eye dropper bottles - My only dislike of these is the small opening which is a pain during mixing time, especially if you have a 100ml bottle and you need to add VG. Add it via syringe and you need to refill the syringe a couple of times and your fingers start getting cramps due to how hard you need to depress it. Add it free-hand, which is my preferred method, and you stand the chance of messing when you do not do it 100% accurately or even if you do get it right, air bubbles form very quickly and then it's another right mess again. Due to these frustrations I try and avoid these bottles, however when it comes to 10ml bottles, they're the only ones to use. So for that, 2nd favourite.

Glass bottles - There are 2 variants here, depending on size. If I mix 100ml or more of my favourite juice, then this is my number one choice as I use the normal brown bottles with screw cap. Let it steep and decant. Love it. Glass in my opinion steeps the best and my favourite juices require a decent steep time. Alas, when making testers I don't mix up 100ml or more (did it once, thought the juice was gonna be brilliant, so terribly wrong and resulting lots of concentrate wasted) so then it comes to the 30ml ones with the pipettes.... Love the bottles, passionate hate for pipettes. They are so sloooooww to refill my tank. Pull up juice, push into tank, pull up juice, push into tank, pull up juice, push into tank, pull up juice, push into tank... then I am only half way in filling. No, no, no, no no.

Back