BEWARE: Counterfeit Cuttwood in SA

I saw a new vaper with a Donuts juice. He paid R100 for it at some shitty tobacco store in Edenvale.

donuts_e-juice_-_blueberry_donut.png

I pointed him to Vaperite and Vapeking in Edenvale and told him there was no way a US juice will get here and be sold for R100.

Just for the record... Jeff Evans from Cuttwood USA has logged on and will not doubt give us some clarity!

I still have Monster Melons from Cuttwood in my arsenal! :)

Hmmm wasnt somebody selling a buch of Cutwood in the clasifieds?

Also saw somebody selling on FB at a cheaper rate than we're used to with intl. juice.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Saw that too the other day

Look. Either buy the real stuff or clone your own DIY. Don't support these blatant knockoffs

I know the owner, being in my area. I'll pop in and chat to them - they need to know this stuff makes customers sick.

Update: Actually, I know the guy well enough to know he is going to want to get his money's worth out of those bottles. Sad, really. Keep to the reputable vape stores, I think..

The owner seems to still be selling fakes. My first eliquid was authentic jam monster and I loved it. So when I saw it being sold for R180 per bottle at the tobacco house in Carlswald center I bought 3 bottles.When I got home I compared the tobacco house carlswald liquid with the authentic and could see immediately it was fake.. took it back and got my money back. Never going near that place again.. and the owner is trying to look legitimate with a website and heartfelt blog posts about vaping but is distributing god knows what to his customers.. this is why vaping needs to become more regulated I guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner seems to still be selling fakes. My first eliquid was authentic jam monster and I loved it. So when I saw it being sold for R180 per bottle at the tobacco house in Carlswald center I bought 3 bottles.When I got home I compared the tobacco house carlswald liquid with the authentic and could see immediately it was fake.. took it back and got my money back. Never going near that place again.. and the owner is trying to look legitimate with a website and heartfelt blog posts about vaping but is distributing god knows what to his customers.. this is why vaping needs to become more regulated I guess..
You may be right there. I made Bid or Buy aware of two of their sellers who are selling fake juice. I am going to return the fake bottles and get my money back but I don't see them getting the seller to be accountable. As someone said, it's best to go to the reputable dealers to be sure, which is a pity but the bad guys are always going to be out there making a quick buck off others peoples passions and well being.

Yeah, my advice would then be to avoid that place and spread the word.

Very simple, stick to reputable vaping stores. There are one or two that stock Cuttwood.

That's one way to do it, but I have 2 questions for you:

1. What determines a reputable store? Word of mouth, to be sure, or is it? What else?

2. What about the thousands of vapers that don't know any better? How do we work to protect them, and indirectly vaping in general?

2. What about the thousands of vapers that don't know any better? How do we work to protect them, and indirectly vaping in general?
Without regulation? Almost impossible.

The vapers who don't know any better also aren't checking this forum :(

Without regulation? Almost impossible.

The vapers who don't know any better also aren't checking this forum :(

I know. Sadly. That's why word of mouth is so important. Unfortunately for the store in question name and shame is the only way in this case. Hopefully the word gets out and the owner gets the message.

If it is on 'Bid or Buy' or any other similar website at a bargain price then it is either a fake if a juice, or a clone in the case of a device.

Back