BF Wood Mod by Wayno - REO Woodvil

I think @Christos should run a auction for this beauty !!

What do you guys think a good starting point will be?

Our forum badly needs the "eyes watching" emoticon from WhatsApp :)

Nice mod @Christos - am enjoying this thread

As @KB_314 says - eyes watching

I don't have any reos.
I think I just convinced rob that my need was greater than his :D

Well at least you focusing your energies on Rob and not me :p

2nd BB for you in the near future. Mighty evod getting some stiff competition....

I knew that was coming
And i looked at your orange one a few times I will admit...
But i am just getting to grips with my BB and still need to experiment more with it before i venture into the possibility of a second one

I knew that was coming
And i looked at your orange one a few times I will admit...
But i am just getting to grips with my BB and still need to experiment more with it before i venture into the possibility of a second one
You posess a rare quality @Silver... patience. I admire your slow but steady and steadfast pace.
I dont know what happened at vapecon when you were frantic but it is understandable and excusable only once :D

You posess a rare quality @Silver... patience. I admire your slow but steady and steadfast pace.
I dont know what happened at vapecon when you were frantic but it is understandable and excusable only once :D

Ah thanks @Christos
I do suffer from more pain sometimes because of my so called patience
But normally it works out well for me because I dont get caught up with too many devices

As for VapeCon, it was very busy for me from 6am to about 3pm. Putting out "fires", making sure everything was running ok and just keeping all the checklists under check. What a day. I am still recovering. PS, the work hasnt stopped. We now doing all the post event stuff, the photos and working on the video...

Normal vaping and forum life will resume in about a week or two ;-)

Ah thanks @Christos
I do suffer from more pain sometimes because of my so called patience
But normally it works out well for me because I dont get caught up with too many devices

As for VapeCon, it was very busy for me from 6am to about 3pm. Putting out "fires", making sure everything was running ok and just keeping all the checklists under check. What a day. I am still recovering. PS, the work hasnt stopped. We now doing all the post event stuff, the photos and working on the video...

Normal vaping and forum life will resume in about a week or two ;-)
Was my first vapecon... was amazing.

I was up at 5 to be there at 7 so I can partially relate but I was only there for a day and it was exhausting. I think you guys need some helping hands next year so you can experience a vape con like normal people.... #JustSaying

Was my first vapecon... was amazing.

I was up at 5 to be there at 7 so I can partially relate but I was only there for a day and it was exhausting. I think you guys need some helping hands next year so you can experience a vape con like normal people.... #JustSaying
P.s. I would have checked if @Rowan Francis was wearing underpants if I wasn't freezing from the morning. His terms were hot hands to check :D

Back