BigGuy videos .

BigGuy

Owner of Sir VAPE
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have had alot of guys and gals ask me to show them how to wick specific devices and the best coils to use in different devices.

I will try my best but i am not a a camera friendly guy like MR @Rob Fisher so bare with me while i get used to doing the camera work etc.

Here is a video on how to wick any of the new generation tanks that have the velocity styled deck with juice channels.

Had a couple of guys ask on how i insert coils into velocity styled decks. This is my opinion the best way to coil up a velocity styled deck. FOR SOME REASON IT WONT ACCEPT THE VIDEO BUT IF YOU CLICK ON THE FACEBOOK LOGO IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE VIDEO.

Last edited:
Had a couple of guys ask on how i insert coils into velocity styled decks. This is my opinion the best way to coil up a velocity styled deck. FOR SOME REASON IT WONT ACCEPT THE VIDEO BUT IF YOU CLICK ON THE FACEBOOK LOGO IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE VIDEO.

Very nifty, thank you.

Here is a video on how to wick any of the new generation tanks that have the velocity styled deck with juice channels.

Thanks @BigGuy
Very helpful
Bowtie - then cut from coil to bottom diagonal of bowtie
Will use it next time

I find tapatalk works best for uploading videos, or just create a YouTube account and post the links.

@shaunnadan I took your advice and created a YOUTUBE channel. if anyone wants a tutorial done and i am able to help please tag me and give me your request and ill try to assist.

I want a video made of me telling you to wick my tank :aplastao:

@Sir Vape i am the big guy i dont get made to do anything i do it cause you my BROTHER from another mother. :couch:

@WARMACHINE your wish is my command will slap that out tomorrow if thats okay with you.

Hi Guys and gals my new video is up with some tips and tricks. Subscribe and or leave comments on anything else you might need me to show you.

Great video @BigGuy
Useful indeed! And quite a simple trick
Thanks!
@Alex, check this out for the Nuppin grub screws ;-)

Nice videos! Keep em up!

Nice vid @BigGuy, here's another good one that I was watching last night along the same lines. I find his channel fascinating.

HAd a few people ask me how i do nicely spaced coils.

HAd a few people ask me how i do nicely spaced coils.

Thanks @BigGuy - short, focused and very effective
Love your videos!

I have a question, when would you want spaced coils versus compressed coils?

Thanks @BigGuy - short, focused and very effective
Love your videos!

I have a question, when would you want spaced coils versus compressed coils?
@Silver if for example you are working with Ni200 that cannot be dry burned you need spaced coils becaue Ni200 releases toxic fumes and degrades if dry burned.

Spaced coils allow you to make coils without the need for dry burning.

Hi ladies and gents just another how to and in my opinion the best method to wick all these new Velocity styled decks with juice channels.

Hi ladies and gents here is my review on the Limitless XL please excuse all the hhhmmm and hhhaaaass im not used to doing these things but will get some new equipment to do better reviews after Vapecon.

Back