BigGuy videos .

Dont forget to watch the stream tonight we ae giving away a Smok T-Priv.

Also there are reviews up of the Serpent SMM and Vaporous RDA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdciWgszikWFQUI3h4cQFlQ

Rules of the competition:

Like and share our facebook page.

Like our Instagram page and that of Ohmz Raw
@sirvapeza and @Ohmz_Raw

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdciWgszikWFQUI3h4cQFlQ

Tag 3 friends on this post on facebook.

Comment in the comments section below the video after the live feed has ended on YouTube tonight. The winner will be randomly drawn from the people who have commented using a random draw software.

The winner will be announced next Wednesday on our next live feed, the winner will win a new Smok T-Priv kindly donated by Ohmz Raw and Smok

19402163_1597470683652117_7591044795521670530_o.jpg

Morning folks, firstly i would like to commend Vape-SA and their admin team on taking this stance. Please join us tonight at
9pm for a discussion on COUNTERFEIT E-JUICE.

Click on the link below and subscribe. Hit the little bell which will remind you when we go live.

Dont forget tomorrow night is going to be one epic night of giveaways. Some of the prizes you can still stand a chance to win. Make sure to find the relevant post on our Facebook page and follow the rules.
The show will be at 9 pm tomorrow night not 8:30 due to a previous commitment.
Make sure to follow us on the You tube link below and hit the little bell to remind you when we go live.

Hi folks for those of you that have a HHA Squonker and who wanted to know how to change out the button and clean the copper contacts,

For those that own a BBOX and want to know how to V8 your kanger RBA

For those that own a BBOX and want to know how to V8 your kanger RBA

This is so interesting, thanks @BigGuy
I am very fond of my Kanger base in my Subtank Mini. Not the biggest vape or the best flavour but it is SO easy to recoil and wick and never gives any issues.

Am keen to try it for the Billet Box. I suppose if one doesnt e modifications, you still feed the cotton all the way through? But if i remember correctly, the stock wicking holes are a bit higher than where the coil is positioned. Is that why your modification looks oval in shape?

Hi

I originally made the wicking holes bigger just to stop the dry hits and then figured out that by pulling the cotton through the holes i increased the airflow as there was less cotton to block the airflow by pulling it through.

This is so interesting, thanks @BigGuy
I am very fond of my Kanger base in my Subtank Mini. Not the biggest vape or the best flavour but it is SO easy to recoil and wick and never gives any issues.

Am keen to try it for the Billet Box. I suppose if one doesnt e modifications, you still feed the cotton all the way through? But if i remember correctly, the stock wicking holes are a bit higher than where the coil is positioned. Is that why your modification looks oval in shape?

Vandy Vape Triple T first impression and mini review.

I have gone bonkers for squonkers live feed at 8pm this Wednesday the 25th

So you asked for it and we have delivered, Big Guy channel can now have remote guests on the show, This week we will have the legend Philip Dunkley. We will be discussing the future of vaping about his juice line and I will hopefully have some new products to show you. 8pm Wednesday. Big shout out to my man Alon Nitzan for sorting my live feed out.

Last edited:
Thanks @BigGuy
When will it be?
Wednesday evening?

Next Wednesday's show is gonna be a epic one and a slightly longer show because we have non other than Mr Rob Fisher live on the show. 8pm Wednesday the 7th. @Rob Fisher

For those that missed out catch it here.

Next Wednesday's show is gonna be a epic one and a slightly longer show because we have non other than Mr Rob Fisher live on the show. 8pm Wednesday the 7th. @Rob Fisher

Such a lekker video @BigGuy
Was lovely to see you and @Rob Fisher chatting about all the topics
Thanks, it was great!!

Dont forget tonight's live feed its going to be epic show.

Anita Squonker review, Sorry for bad lighting but we are working on it.

Aqua Reboot RTA review, sorry for the bad lighting we are working on it.

Recurve RDA by Wotofo a Mike vapes creation un-boxing.

Don't forget this Wednesday nights show i will have Yusuf Patel on as a guest.

Don't forget folks tonight 31st May at 8-pm, Guest speaker Kabir Kaleechurn from the VPA discussing the proposed draft legislation government has released regarding vaping. NOT TO BE MISSED.

Back