Billet Box Mod (BB)

Hey all, got a BB now and am very happy with my HE pod system! :-D Can anyone tell me where I can get spare boro tanks? My vapeshell feels naked right now as I don't have a Boro tank for it!:(

Nope @Cobrali, I'm afraid the only place to get the authentics are from BB themselves. :(

Thanks @Rob Fisher and they don't ship to SA either..sigh..i wonder if there is a difference between the authentic and sxk boro tanks..

Yip always ship via MyUS... I think the size is the same but I doubt the quality is the same. Maybe try one and use it till you can get authentics... then you can throw the SXK into the gorge.

Yip always ship via MyUS... I think the size is the same but I doubt the quality is the same. Maybe try one and use it till you can get authentics... then you can throw the SXK into the gorge.

SYK boros don‘t fit 100% with VapeShell !
I had one, kicked it
Ordered 2 origin boros from US, still waiting 2 weeks now :(

Has anyone tried running nic salts in BB with airflow reduced to MTL .. looking for ideas as it's what I want to do. I will use my exocet with the airflow control and tighten up the draw and maybe source a proper MTL drip tip aswell and then give nic salts a bash

I was just wondering if it works .. is it a worthwhile conversion although it's reversible as I dnt see the point of buying a pod when I can simply setup one borrow with exocet MTL way and just switch out when needed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has anyone tried running nic salts in BB with airflow reduced to MTL .. looking for ideas as it's what I want to do. I will use my exocet with the airflow control and tighten up the draw and maybe source a proper MTL drip tip aswell and then give nic salts a bash

I was just wondering if it works .. is it a worthwhile conversion although it's reversible as I dnt see the point of buying a pod when I can simply setup one borrow with exocet MTL way and just switch out when needed

@JsPLAYn it does work... there a few BB users out there now using Nic Salts... I haven't tried it and probably won't because I'm not a fan of Nic Salts.

Nugget BB being primed up and broken in... it will be the travel mod when I head for Germany tomorrow!
HOVBB 003.JPG HOVBB 005.JPG

@JsPLAYn it does work... there a few BB users out there now using Nic Salts... I haven't tried it and probably won't because I'm not a fan of Nic Salts.
Thanks Oom.. I just thought I'd try on BB instead of wasting money on a stealth pod system as I'm nt really a nic fan.. but FOMO is a ***** sometimes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Oom.. I just thought I'd try on BB instead of wasting money on a stealth pod system as I'm nt really a nic fan.. but FOMO is a ***** sometimes

I have tested more than a few POD systems and they all leave me wanting... if you want a big nic hit then a BB with Nic Salts is the way.

A mate overseas was asking for help on a build and wicking for a Ti Flow in a BB so I hauled out my favourite BB and did a build to show him. I had forgotten just how great the BB is for flavour and all around a chicken dinner device!
Flow01.jpg Flow02.jpg Flow03.jpg Flow04.jpg Flow05.jpg Flow06.jpg Flow07.jpg Flow08.jpg Flow09.jpg Flow10.jpg Flow12.jpg Flow11.jpg

A mate overseas was asking for help on a build and wicking for a Ti Flow in a BB so I hauled out my favourite BB and did a build to show him. I had forgotten just how great the BB is for flavour and all around a chicken dinner device!
View attachment 134753 View attachment 134754 View attachment 134755 View attachment 134756 View attachment 134757 View attachment 134758 View attachment 134759 View attachment 134760 View attachment 134761 View attachment 134762 View attachment 134763 View attachment 134764
I could not agree more.
As much as I'm enjoying the Dvarw running Replay ... If I was forced to pick one single mod only, it would be the BB, no questions asked.

I could not agree more.
As much as I'm enjoying the Dvarw running Replay ... If I was forced to pick one single mod only, it would be the BB, no questions asked.

Same. BB is my go to travel companion for size, efficiency and reliability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like the Victorinox swiss army knife logo!
So cool
Emergency for when you dont have time to rewick - just pull out a fresh one!

Which reminds me - I better make sure my Billet is ready for VapeCon. @Rob Fisher - it served me well in 2017 - thanks to you - I think its gonna do full service this year again!

Back