Billet Box Mod (BB)

BB G10 panels washed, coconut oil applied and now soaking in! Will use a soft cloth to remove the excess oil in an hour.
BB Panels Coconut Oil 2.jpgBB Panels Coconut Oil 3.jpgBB Panels Coconut Oil 4.jpg

Obey Robot has got in a few goodies I have been trying to get my hands on for a long time! Coloured screws (Gold for my Nuggets), Flush nuts and most importantly, the goodie that replaces the negative spring and allows you to remove the battery without smashing the Billet Box in your hand!
VM 221217 01.jpgVM 221217 02.jpgVM 221217 03.jpgVM 221217 04.jpgVM 221217 05.jpgVM 221217 06.jpg

Obey Robot has got in a few goodies I have been trying to get my hands on for a long time! Coloured screws (Gold for my Nuggets), Flush nuts and most importantly, the goodie that replaces the negative spring and allows you to remove the battery without smashing the Billet Box in your hand!
View attachment 267429View attachment 267430View attachment 267431View attachment 267432View attachment 267433View attachment 267434

Ah, now I see what that goodie is for!
brilliant

i always felt bad smashing the BB on my hand to get the batt out.
i was always scared I’d miss or something would go wrong and the Billet would go flying across the room or smash the table

Bazinga! Two Billet Box's that were out of commission are back with new chipsets! Thanks @charln of Steam Craft for the outstanding service!
BB repairs 1.jpgBB repairs 2.jpg

BB Maintenance! Replacing the negative battery terminal from the spring to the wheel system so I don't have to smash my BB to remove the battery!
BB Maint 1.jpgBB Maint 2.jpgBB Maint 3.jpg

Back