Billet Box Mod (BB)

Unfortunately my BB has been in my cupboard for the last year. It keeps draining battery even when switched off. But i miss it terribly

mine does the same @SmokeyJoe
And it’s too much of a mission for me to take out the batteries as a solution
I like to have several mods on the go at a time, so they must just sit there and be ready for action whenever I pick it up

If you not using it, maybe consider selling?
Unfortunately i cant. It was given to me by one of our esteemed forum members which i highly respect. I could never part with it. Even if i dont use it

Yoh i have not posted on the form in a long time but i need advice or direction to a device.

I am thinking of getting myself a billetbox mod but need to know if i can get the airflow to be a tight mtl draw. I have a vandyvape simple ex currently for tobacco's and they are not on the market any more so was thinking of billet box. Is this a good idea or what would you smart people recommend to replace the simple ex?

Yoh i have not posted on the form in a long time but i need advice or direction to a device.

I am thinking of getting myself a billetbox mod but need to know if i can get the airflow to be a tight mtl draw. I have a vandyvape simple ex currently for tobacco's and they are not on the market any more so was thinking of billet box. Is this a good idea or what would you smart people recommend to replace the simple ex?

Welcome back sir!

There has been a couple of new bridges out for the BB the last few years, for MTL and RDL. Uncle @Rob Fisher has tested most of them and can give a more educated opinion.

There was an abundance of MTL RTAs released in the last 2 years that you literally can’t go wrong with the Expromizer 4 or 5, Pioneer, Glaz mini, Siren V4. These are true MTL RTAs that’ll satisfy any tight draw fanatic!

@antonherbst get yourself a Pioneer Insider! It goes from MTL to DL and everything in between! Reasonably priced (especially compared to some of the over-hyped bridges). Excellent flavour!

@Sir Vape has stock and if I'm not mistaken they have 2 left so don't delay!

there must be something in the air because I find myself wanting a billet box again but finding one seems to be near impossible!

Anyone with a billet box no longer in use please contact me

Panels are going to be a lot easier to get real soon! :)
View attachment 241555
Ag no man robby man... Im so jealous. Anything starwars is always a great display anywhere in ones home. From the days of darth mual, for me thats when i got hooked.

Ill have to get those 2x1 canvases with printed starwars characters, because these mods are 2 tanks of gas.

I’ll be back in a day or two. Having a good time in the mountains.
17857a29de4e2ccfe783c5bebcd4e714.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! At LONG LAST I finally got my hands on an original WHITE Billet Box! Bazinga! I have been after a white BB for so long and have missed out on more than a few Saturday sales! Lab Ratbald R4C 2022 original! Thank you @charln! You rock!
White BB Mobb 1.jpgWhite BB Mobb 2.jpgWhite BB Mobb 3.jpgWhite BB Mobb 4.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The full range of Atmizoo Snailtanks! All colours! Bazinga! Let's try the blue Snailtank first! They are slightly smaller internally than a boro tank and subsequently stronger... however some of the bridges are a tight fit. The Mobb Mini without its crown fits fine but the crown touches the side so I have left it off. Love the base and top ring and the way the bottom comes off... makes life a whole heap easier when installing and removing bridges! Very easy fill and the hole is big enough to let the air out when filling so no spillage! Beautifully finished off!
Atmizoo Snailtank 1.jpgAtmizoo Snailtank 2.jpgAtmizoo Snailtank 3.jpgAtmizoo Snailtank 4.jpgAtmizoo Snailtank 5.jpgAtmizoo Snailtank 6.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The full range of Atmizoo Snailtanks! All colours! Bazinga! Let's try the blue Snailtank first! They are slightly smaller internally than a boro tank and subsequently stronger... however some of the bridges are a tight fit. The Mobb Mini without its crown fits fine but the crown touches the side so I have left it off. Love the base and top ring and the way the bottom comes off... makes life a whole heap easier when installing and removing bridges! Very easy fill and the hole is big enough to let the air out when filling so no spillage! Beautifully finished off!
View attachment 252204View attachment 252205View attachment 252206View attachment 252207View attachment 252208View attachment 252209

Those are really nice. The OG boro tank has its drawbacks and the newer generation tanks with silicon plugs are far better.

Back