Billet Box Mod (BB)

I want to know from some of you BB experts if the Flow Ti is worth it. I'm looking for a really flavourful vape.

I want to know from some of you BB experts if the Flow Ti is worth it. I'm looking for a really flavourful vape.

Yes it is. I have tried tried a few bridges for the BB's and the Authentic Exocet and Ti Flow are perfect for me... but with the Exocet no longer being available the Odis Ti Flow is the Winner!

Yes it is. I have tried tried a few bridges for the BB's and the Authentic Exocet and Ti Flow are perfect for me... but with the Exocet no longer being available the Odis Ti Flow is the Winner!
Mind if I shoot you a PM with a few more questions regarding the Flow?

I find the flavour on par with the exocet.
Exocet is really simple but the flow is slightly more airy.

Thanks for that Uncle Rob! Do they ship here to SA or am I gonna need to scramble the border?

I think I probably got them to ship to my MyUS address. But I'm sure they should ship to SA.

Hey guys, quick question.

Bought the BB at vape con and use with the insider deck. However, I know there are condensation issues, but mine seems a bit off.

The whole panel is wet with juice and juice just seeps out the vents.

Am I doing anything wrong?
When I first inserted the insider, a small ring came out the Boro, normal?

Bought the BB at vape con and use with the insider deck. However, I know there are condensation issues, but mine seems a bit off.

Nope that is not right at all... and that O-Ring is critical to seal the Boro. Something very wrong...

Damn you Oom @Rob Fisher !!!! i am eyeing these bad boys so much! lets hope xmas bonus is kind! lol

That's a super easy way to kill your billet box man, rather don't vape on it till somebody can take a look at it, take out the boro so you don't leak more. The screen or even worse the entire mod can die if too much juice leaks out into the electronics. Also I would definitely change to the Exocet or the TI flow, I find the insider to be inconsistent at the best times. (Opinion only, no offense to the insider lovers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a super easy way to kill your billet box man, rather don't vape on it till somebody can take a look at it, take out the boro so you don't leak more. The screen or even worse the entire mod can die if too much juice leaks out into the electronics. Also I would definitely change to the Exocet or the TI flow, I find the insider to be inconsistent at the best times. (Opinion only, no offense to the insider lovers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm setting up a group buy for Flow Ti's if you're interested.

No stress bud, google "orings/seals" and what they do. Once you master that knowledge (takes you 1min) you'll see how easy it is to put the oring back :campeon2:

Then watch a good step by step youtube vid on building the insider,

Eezy peezy

Back