Billet Box Mod (BB)

Anyone have more information on this, could it be a MTL rebuild atty for the B.B.?

@RayDeny I will have a Vape Shell in my paw real soon and will be reviewing it... it's pretty underwraps at the moment for obvious reasons but has finished the beta test phase and is in production! ECIGSSA will be the first to get details as soon as it arrives and has been tested and the embargo date his hit!
Atmizoo.JPG

Oh wow @Rob Fisher , looking forward to hearing about this one

@RayDeny I will have a Vape Shell in my paw real soon and will be reviewing it... it's pretty underwraps at the moment for obvious reasons but has finished the beta test phase and is in production! ECIGSSA will be the first to get details as soon as it arrives and has been tested and the embargo date his hit!
View attachment 120327

Oh wow Rob, that sounds way to intriguing *Shifts closer* will be keeping my eye on this one.

View attachment 120327
Great stuff. Looking forward to your pioneering impressions @Rob Fisher.

@Rob Fisher Just as I get a Billet box back into my hands. Perfect Timing. Unfortunately with my previous one, um someone took it :( Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

@Rob Fisher that is an incredible BB collection

The amazing thing is not just the number of them - but how beautiful they are
So nice to see and look at!

Oh WOW... you may have noticed in my Vape Mail today I got a BB with special Sting Prod Panels... after posting it in an international group today the original owner messaged me! The Panels have travelled... France, NY, Texas, Chicago and now SA!

Also there were 3 sets made and all of them had real gold foil in the button... and at the height of the BB Panel madness they sold for $800! :eek:

Did I get a bargain or what!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
GoldLeaf Panels 002.JPG

Hi there BB owners 8--) i would truly love to know where i could test 1 of these mods? i'm seriously into the design and have been following this thread for long...So is there any vendors in JHB that would have this mod or at a next meet or something because i need to see what the hype is about :p?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

With my latest purchase of the BB with Orange and Gold panels I got a few others goodies thrown in... one of the items was a bridge that takes the good old Vaporesso Ceramic Coils that I was so in love with at one stage! Let's see how it works in a BB!
BBCeramic 008.JPG BBCeramic 009.JPG BBCeramic 011.JPG

Back