Black Friday Sales - What are you looking for?

My "Black Friday" hitlist:

1. Dovpo Topside Dual
2. Juice!!!!!!! (Mainly Taviro :p , need to stock up again)
3. Batteries
4. Coils

@Clouds4Days

Like you I intend buying at half price. I could never justify buying coils at the full price. I will buy at the reduced price and if they are truly that much better than standard coils I will continue to buy them at the full price.

@Clouds4Days

Like you I intend buying at half price. I could never justify buying coils at the full price. I will buy at the reduced price and if they are truly that much better than standard coils I will continue to buy them at the full price.

At the Price they going for definitely grab a few .
My go to are Nano Aliens/Fisher Aliens for flavour and I can definitely taste the difference in flavour compared to when I use other coils (normal straight wire/claptons etc...).

If you grab some please tell us your thoughts and if you personally find them worth it Puff.

Last edited:
At the Price they going for definitely grab a few .
My go to are Nano Aliens/Fisher Aliens for flavour and I can definitely taste the difference in flavour compared to when I use other coils (normal straight wire/claptons etc...).

If you grab some please tell us your thoughts and if you personally find them worth it Puff.

Will do so. Have already ordered 4X fused claps and 3X nano aliens.

I'm having a tough time choosing which coils to buy for my Zeus X RTA as I'm currently using the standard coils that come with the tank,0.2ohms at 60w is perfect for me,any suggestions? @RiaanRed @Rob Fisher or anyone else please

At Slick
These will work nicely in your Zeus X and should run at around 60W
https://thecoilcompany.co.za/products/5-wrap-alien-clapton-tri-core

If you want to run lower wattage grab these. You can run them at around 45W
https://thecoilcompany.co.za/products/6-wrap-nano-alien-clapton-tri-core

Cheers

My "Black Friday" hitlist:

1. Dovpo Topside Dual
2. Juice!!!!!!! (Mainly Taviro :p , need to stock up again)
3. Batteries
4. Coils

Well this will have to wait for Christmas specials, as Murphy would have it, the first black Friday where I actually managed to save up some money for, is for naught! Last night SWAMBO's phone died, so she needs a new one ASAP (being on call at the Hospital and all) So tata-ma-vape-money and hello-ma-SWAMBO-phone-money :facepalm:

Well this will have to wait for Christmas specials, as Murphy would have it, the first black Friday where I actually managed to save up some money for, is for naught! Last night SWAMBO's phone died, so she needs a new one ASAP (being on call at the Hospital and all) So tata-ma-vape-money and hello-ma-SWAMBO-phone-money :facepalm:

Ah... sorry to hear that @Dela Rey Steyn :-(

Just so we have it on record, 2-ply puppies 18 pack will be R75 at Checkers :tmnt:

Oh no......not again :

images

I’m looking for some caliburns and pods if anyone knows of a good deal , I know I’m late but has been hectic , it’s not the best but I think it would work to give out , constantly trying to get guys to quit the stinkies

I want a good activity tracker and a new frost-free refrigerator, but the chances of these items going on a sale is close to zero.
Will be visiting Nike in Access park, they have some awesome discounts every year and then cape union mart.
Hirsh's

Back