Black Friday Sales - What are you looking for?

I want a good activity tracker and a new frost-free refrigerator, but the chances of these items going on a sale is close to zero.
Will be visiting Nike in Access park, they have some awesome discounts every year and then cape union mart.

got a fitbit HR for 1400 (normally 2000).
couldnt get into nike in access park but instead went to Adidas and got a pair of shoes for R240(normally sells for R900).

Last edited:
Upgraded my Fibre line from a 50down/5up to a 100down/10up for a year for R500 once off.

20191129_143447.jpg

Last edited:
Upgraded my Fibre line from a 50down/5up to a 100down/10up for a year for R500 once off.

View attachment 184339
I am so glad I saw this, mine done just now so 50 down 50 up for a year. Thanks for posting, maybe now I’ll be able to watch a movie without screwing up the unemployed Locust and Locust 2’s games!:D

I am so glad I saw this, mine done just now so 50 down 50 up for a year. Thanks for posting, maybe now I’ll be able to watch a movie without screwing up the unemployed Locust and Locust 2’s games!:D

Awesome stuff.
One of the best and most valuable BF deals to be had.... Speed.... we need the speed..... :car:

I've definitely noticed a diffrence while streaming and downloading/updating apps over the weekend.

Eish and here I sit with 1-3mbps. We dont have fiber in area and for years did not even have telkom lines, so everyone is on Lte and all the lte provider towers are overloaded here. Atleast the two estates next too us is getting fiber now, so maybe the lte will get a boost

Eish and here I sit with 1-3mbps. We dont have fiber in area and for years did not even have telkom lines, so everyone is on Lte and all the lte provider towers are overloaded here. Atleast the two estates next too us is getting fiber now, so maybe the lte will get a boost
I needed to change as out LTE was fluctuating too much for Locust 2 to study, the university servers kept on throwing him out. Compared to me you’ve still got good speed. The overload the towers capacity, but once the complexes start installing it should be easier to roll out to you, may have to pay a bit for digging, but find out who is installing and and talk to them, maybe if they have enough others they can run an extra line a bit further. It’s definitely worth it, I’m actually paying less for this than what I paid for LTE, and it’s true uncapped, no restrictions.

I needed to change as out LTE was fluctuating too much for Locust 2 to study, the university servers kept on throwing him out. Compared to me you’ve still got good speed. The overload the towers capacity, but once the complexes start installing it should be easier to roll out to you, may have to pay a bit for digging, but find out who is installing and and talk to them, maybe if they have enough others they can run an extra line a bit further. It’s definitely worth it, I’m actually paying less for this than what I paid for LTE, and it’s true uncapped, no restrictions.
Yes the estates next to us is part of our estate so they will eventually reach us, but I dont have my hopes high for earlier than a year or two

Yes the estates next to us is part of our estate so they will eventually reach us, but I dont have my hopes high for earlier than a year or two
Once they start they move quite fast, it’s to get to an area that takes time. I had to go LTE as they said 12 to 18 months to get here, 6 months later installation done.

Back