Bling Vape Co

Okay so I got an email with a TCG tracking number yesterday. I ran the tracking number through TCG website and not much info other than consignment details captured 04/04/2018.
Could this be the Wismec Machina that I just ordered on the 13th of March? No ways could it be my order, goods from China take 2 weeks to get here then spend anywhere between a month to 3 at Customs before reaching my paws...

And then The Courier Guy arrives at my door an hour ago with a Wismec Machina mech mod!
I must say I wasn't expecting this to arrive for another 2 months in the least. I have no idea what magic Bling used to wing this to me so quickly but I'm hell impressed.
I've attached pics of the mod as well as the receipt showing what I paid for the mod.
There's a $10 charge for shipping but I'll gladly pay that if all my orders arrive this fast.

Now I'm stuck with a new dilemma, because I wasn't expecting this mod to be here, I'm unprepared and have no 20700 battery for it
06c1c81e0d55d96d5ad2d16ab5e6446b.jpg
a879178351a839a182aaa206c9d6f967.jpg

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Enjoy the new goodies @Greyz

So

So there was no customs amounts to pay? You paid the price listed on the site plus $10 shipping . that's it ? :O
No customs or anything for shipping besides the $10 charge. I've used FT and their $20 EMS shipping and even that was a 4 week wait.
I need to order more goods from them now. If this is their modus operandi them I'll be their customer for a while to come.

I couldn't resist, I installed a VTC5a along with the adapter and I'm rocking a .14ohm build.

Knurled Machina with Goon 1.5 and matching Knurled Drip Tip
Dual 5 wrap Tri-Core 3x28/38ga gasPhase Ni80 and it's kicking HARD!

For R364 this was my best buy of 2018 to date.
b48a931d0e5940cc55a5b031b5bd138d.jpg

If they are serious about their R1 million money back for a fake policy, losing half my teeth to a fake battery might just be worth it.

I see a pretty easy way to get a million bucks out of these guys :p it's a terrible policy for them. Looking forward to seeing how everything goes for everyone and I may splash some cash myself.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone know where I can chat to some fake product makers :D

has anyone else placed an order for hardware stuff other than @Hooked and her juice ? (coffee I'm guessing)

has anyone else placed an order for hardware stuff other than @Hooked and her juice ? (coffee I'm guessing)
I have and it arrived today, less than 1 month later.
I'm very happy!

I have and it arrived today, less than 1 month later.
I'm very happy!

hi @Greyz sorry, I meant anyone other than yourself, congrats on the purchase by the way, looks awesome

I'm so glad you had a good experience with blingsa @Greyz! Enjoy the new mod once you get the battery!

I will be spending some money too :-D

I think the only “issue” (not that it is really an issue) is the whole PayPal payment thing..

If anyone is ordering soon please let me know, I’d like to purchase something

I think the only “issue” (not that it is really an issue) is the whole PayPal payment thing..

If anyone is ordering soon please let me know, I’d like to purchase something

Paypal is great for refunds and disputes, a few minutes to set up an account could save you allot of money when buying online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@jm10 I wonder if you could answer a PayPal question for me. I had an account with them years ago, but of course I now have a different credit card and they wouldn't accept it, so I opened another account for use with Bling. When I went to check out, it said something about PayPal not working (can't remember now) but then gave me the option to type in my credit card details, which I did. Everything went through and I received an email confirmation of payment from PayPal.

Is it normal, when paying through PayPal, to have to type in your credit card details? Since these details are registered with them when you open an account, I would think that it's not necessary?

@jm10 I wonder if you could answer a PayPal question for me. I had an account with them years ago, but of course I now have a different credit card and they wouldn't accept it, so I opened another account for use with Bling. When I went to check out, it said something about PayPal not working (can't remember now) but then gave me the option to type in my credit card details, which I did. Everything went through and I received an email confirmation of payment from PayPal.

Is it normal, when paying through PayPal, to have to type in your credit card details? Since these details are registered with them when you open an account, I would think that it's not necessary?

No it's not normal... Can you log into your PayPal account @Hooked?

@Hooked , just like all other payment gates paypal has their issues verifying details from time to time, its most likely your expiry date(sounds weird but true) or system issues on their side.

I have has the same issue with them and i emailed their support and they said it was resolved but from time to time i still enter details.

Funny enough i just had the same issue with mcdonalds delivery just now were i had to enter my card details for it to process.

No it's not normal... Can you log into your PayPal account @Hooked?

@Rob Fisher, She can but it cannot proceed to finalize the payment by the sounds of it, its verification issues from there side, i have an email from them ill try and dig up that explains the whole scenario.

It has happened to me before so i know what she means.

@Rob Fisher, She can but it cannot proceed to finalize the payment by the sounds of it, its verification issues from there side, i have an email from them ill try and dig up that explains the whole scenario.

It has happened to me before so i know what she means.

Ahhhh she probably has to go through that whole verification pain in the bum exercise...

Ahhhh she probably has to go through that whole verification pain in the bum exercise...

That would be my guess aswell , first world problems

Just regarding paypal

About a month ago my credit card got "compromised"
Someone tried to make two transactions within an hour at an online restaurant. Each was over R5,000
The bank contacted me and said they thought these were suspicious
I said they were not mine
So they disallowed these transactions, cancelled my card and issued a new one with a new number.

I asked them how this could have happened. They said they think its with online transactions. On that card i only do two things online. I pay my Telkom account occasionally online and i have that card linked to my paypal account.

What is stramge is that about a week prior to this i got two sms's on my phone from paypal sayong that my account was credited with like R12 or something like that. I was so busy i didnt investigate it but that was strange because i had not made any paypal activity for quite a while.

I still dont know what happened but am still nervous about paypal and havent had the time to fully go into it.

Back