Bling Vape Co

Just to be clear, a drop-shipper doesn't ever touch your goods. They will take your money and order the goods on your behalf, the goods are then shipped directly to you from the supplier, which means that you are also liable for the import duties, taxes etc. unless they expressly state that they cover these costs.

Companies like Takealot will order the goods from their suppliers, the stuff goes to them and then they send it to you, so this isn't drop-shipping.
Yeah I did say it was similar, not the same... You still have to wait for the goods

Sent from the Netherealms of Hell

On their website they state that they cover import and customs duties.

Hopefully @Greyz has a good experience because those mod prices are just insane.

Just to be clear, a drop-shipper doesn't ever touch your goods. They will take your money and order the goods on your behalf, the goods are then shipped directly to you from the supplier, which means that you are also liable for the import duties, taxes etc. unless they expressly state that they cover these costs.

Companies like Takealot will order the goods from their suppliers, the stuff goes to them and then they send it to you, so this isn't drop-shipping.

Do you know anything about Bling, @BumbleBee?

I wanted to look for specific coffee juices tonight. Instead I found this ... perhaps it's just temporary, so I'll try again in the morning.

This site can’t be reached
blingsa.co.za’s server IP address could not be found.

They could be loading stock/items on the site. I've seen this happen with fasttech after a holiday or weekend. Takes a while and then the site is back up.

On Facebook they said it works like Wish. I looked at the website and haven't checked again. If it does work it will be a bonus.

@Braki A bonus for now only though, as they're offering free shipping on promo. But after 1 April it might not be worth it to pay for them to ship to SA and then you'd have to pay courier fees in SA as well.

Finally accessed website in the early hours of the morning and ... the deed is done. I've joined you in the ranks of the Bravehearts @Greyz ! Taking a chance only because of free shipping promo.

Finally accessed website in the early hours of the morning and ... the deed is done. I've joined you in the ranks of the Bravehearts @Greyz ! Taking a chance only because of free shipping promo.
dhl free or 3 months wait for post office free?

Really hope it pays off for you. Keep us up to date.

Okay so I got an email with a TCG tracking number yesterday. I ran the tracking number through TCG website and not much info other than consignment details captured 04/04/2018.
Could this be the Wismec Machina that I just ordered on the 13th of March? No ways could it be my order, goods from China take 2 weeks to get here then spend anywhere between a month to 3 at Customs before reaching my paws...

And then The Courier Guy arrives at my door an hour ago with a Wismec Machina mech mod!
I must say I wasn't expecting this to arrive for another 2 months in the least. I have no idea what magic Bling used to wing this to me so quickly but I'm hell impressed.
I've attached pics of the mod as well as the receipt showing what I paid for the mod.
There's a $10 charge for shipping but I'll gladly pay that if all my orders arrive this fast.

Now I'm stuck with a new dilemma, because I wasn't expecting this mod to be here, I'm unprepared and have no 20700 battery for it
06c1c81e0d55d96d5ad2d16ab5e6446b.jpg
a879178351a839a182aaa206c9d6f967.jpg

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

yay....il be spending some money tonight

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's great news @Greyz ! So now we know that Bling is legit. :-D

I've never had lengthy delays as you mentioned, with parcels from China or with delays at Customs - yet! I daresay my order from Bling might take a while because they have to source the juice which I ordered.

Anyway, happy vaping with your new mod - once you get a battery!

So
Okay so I got an email with a TCG tracking number yesterday. I ran the tracking number through TCG website and not much info other than consignment details captured 04/04/2018.
Could this be the Wismec Machina that I just ordered on the 13th of March? No ways could it be my order, goods from China take 2 weeks to get here then spend anywhere between a month to 3 at Customs before reaching my paws...

And then The Courier Guy arrives at my door an hour ago with a Wismec Machina mech mod!
I must say I wasn't expecting this to arrive for another 2 months in the least. I have no idea what magic Bling used to wing this to me so quickly but I'm hell impressed.
I've attached pics of the mod as well as the receipt showing what I paid for the mod.
There's a $10 charge for shipping but I'll gladly pay that if all my orders arrive this fast.

Now I'm stuck with a new dilemma, because I wasn't expecting this mod to be here, I'm unprepared and have no 20700 battery for it
06c1c81e0d55d96d5ad2d16ab5e6446b.jpg
a879178351a839a182aaa206c9d6f967.jpg

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
So there was no customs amounts to pay? You paid the price listed on the site plus $10 shipping . that's it ? :O

Back