Bling Vape Co

Ok, some great feedback on my buy, just delivered to my table, so I'm a happy chappy. Order placed 8 April, accepted a swop of the bottles and delivery today. I think I may use them again, pricing is good and feedback on query was exemplary.
IMG_0177.JPG

Everything safe and sound.

Ok, some great feedback on my buy, just delivered to my table, so I'm a happy chappy. Order placed 8 April, accepted a swop of the bottles and delivery today. I think I may use them again, pricing is good and feedback on query was exemplary.
View attachment 129773

wow, not a bad lead time at all !!

enjoy the goodies

View attachment 129773

That is some seriously fast delivery time @Room Fogger!
It gives me hope that my April 11th order arrives soon :)

I also found their email correspondence to extremely good and their replies generally came within the hour.

For sure, I'll be back for order no.3..

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

That is some seriously fast delivery time @Room Fogger!
It gives me hope that my April 11th order arrives soon :)

I also found their email correspondence to extremely good and their replies generally came within the hour.

For sure, I'll be back for order no.3..

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
What email did you use for correspondence? I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

This is starting to look very promising. My scepticism is slowly getting less.

Now only if they can stock Vandy Vape products. Might send them a mail.

This is starting to look very promising. My scepticism is slowly getting less.

Now only if they can stock Vandy Vape products. Might send them a mail.
Good idea, maybe they can widen their variety to our benefit. Will be interesting to see their feedback if you send the mail.

anyone order the "pre-order" stuff yet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Will do so.. Not too sure as to why they wouldn't stock Vandy Vape Products

Got this response (within an hour!!) :

We are working with our suppliers to stock all Vandy Vape products.

As soon as we stock them we will post it online as soon as possible!

Thank you for contacting us.

Kind Regards
BLING SUPPORT TEAM

Emailed them again today. Hopefully I will get a response.

Got a reply today. Brilliant service. Allowed me to add to my existing order and pay the difference to still get the free shipping. Apparently my order should be here this week, which means 2 weeks from order. Will keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
I sent an email to Bling Vape Co late yesterday afternoon and received a reply back within an hour. Impressive.

I asked whether they will be stocking Lost Vape products as well. They said soon. :)

Bring it on!!!

I want to order the aspire breeze and coils for it, that will be around r400. We need a 1400 total to qualify free delivery.
I am planning to get the Zeus and maybe the bubble tank if they have it. If they don't, then just the Zeus.

Back