Bling Vape Co

normally you get the tracking number and then i track it on dhl website. now dhl cant find it. you can track it on the link they gave me but its been at the same spot for 3 days normally by now its on a plane on the way to sa not stuck. ask them who they sent it with as i paid for dhl not same 4xp china post. and still waiting on a response

I am so excited, I received an email late last night with a TCG tracking number. Ran it through the TCG site and no details popped up at all. Just checked again now and I see it's on it's way to Durban.
Last time I this happened I received the order the next day.
Because of the National Strike I am off work tomorrow, thank you SAFTU for allowing me the oppertunity to spend time with my new mods :D

Just a quick timeline incase anyone is interested:
11 April 2018 - Order place and received confirmation of order
24 April 2018 - Receive tracking number
25 april 2018 - Recieve goods (if all goes well and the strike doesnt affect deliveries)

I am no mathematician but that is around 2 weeks if my subtraction is correct. Bladdy damn marvelous service if you ask me!

Will the Zeus bubble glass fit the singe RTA version? I too am in cape town looking for people to partner up with and get that free shipping

Order update:

I was expecting this to arrive yesterday but looks like the strike action delayed my delivery. I'm not stressed though, 15 days vs 8 to 12 weeks, in theory this delivery is 6 to 10 weeks early :p

Really wish I'd taken a pic of the package this came in, @BLING does a great job repackaging.

I been hunting to find the Dovpo VEE variable voltage mod but no one locally had it but Bling had and I pounced. Not sure but this might just be the only Dovpo VEE in the country....
No tempo control, no variable wattage, just a simple on/off switch and a digital PWM. I have 2 other VV mods and this one is a keeper - it hits just as hard as the Tesla Invader III.

20180426_104210.jpg
20180426_114319.jpg
0.11ohm 28*4/38 Ni80 Quad Fused Dual Coil @ 3.5v - virtually zero ramp up and more vapour than my lungs can handle!

Once again, thank you @BLING for the great service and super speedy delivery. Can't wait till your local warehouse is up and running, and deliveries take 1 to 2 days.

Greyz :aaaaa:

Order update:

I was expecting this to arrive yesterday but looks like the strike action delayed my delivery. I'm not stressed though, 15 days vs 8 to 12 weeks, in theory this delivery is 6 to 10 weeks early

Really wish I'd taken a pic of the package this came in, @BLING does a great job repackaging.

I been hunting to find the Dovpo VEE variable voltage mod but no one locally had it but Bling had and I pounced. Not sure but this might just be the only Dovpo VEE in the country....
No tempo control, no variable wattage, just a simple on/off switch and a digital PWM. I have 2 other VV mods and this one is a keeper - it hits just as hard as the Tesla Invader III.

View attachment 130336
View attachment 130341
0.11ohm 28*4/38 Ni80 Quad Fused Dual Coil @ 3.5v - virtually zero ramp up and more vapour than my lungs can handle!

Once again, thank you @BLING for the great service and super speedy delivery. Can't wait till your local warehouse is up and running, and deliveries take 1 to 2 days.

Greyz :aaaaa:
Damn you're lucky. They said I hold receive mine this week, but haven't received a tracking number yet so waiting for next week.

What did you pay for that mod?

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Damn you're lucky. They said I hold receive mine this week, but haven't received a tracking number yet so waiting for next week.

What did you pay for that mod?

When did you place your order @Michael van Jaarsveld? I placed mine on the 11th of April and received a tracking number 2 days ago.

The mod was $38 aka R470 iirc - thats a steal if you ask me..

When did you place your order @Michael van Jaarsveld? I placed mine on the 11th of April and received a tracking number 2 days ago.

The mod was $38 aka R470 iirc - thats a steal if you ask me..
Placed my order on the 15th. I am not doubting it though. The communication so far has been good.

Maybe I must get myself one of those. Wow it is nice.

Placed my order on the 15th. I am not doubting it though. The communication so far has been good.

Maybe I must get myself one of those. Wow it is nice.

Your 4 days behind my order so you should get a tracking email very soon. I must agree that communication with Bling has been a breeze.
With this order I didn't email them for any follow ups like I did the first order, I figured I'd try not bother them and see if there's any change in service or delivery.
Happy to say this order took a week less than the first and had no customs or any other charges sneak in.

If you like VV mods then I certainly say you will like this one. I mean, if Jai Haze liked it then......

Last edited:
So it seems that these guys are quite legit, from what I've seen on this thread.
Question though: the normal airmail option ($10), does it use SAPO to delivery locally?

So it seems that these guys are quite legit, from what I've seen on this thread.
Question though: the normal airmail option ($10), does it use SAPO to delivery locally?
They seem to be using The Courier Guy in all instances. Don't know how it works but mine was delivered by them. I think the option covers them if it takes longer to procure, or for the container to arrive.

:cheer:Yesterday I received an email from Bling saying that my shipment is on its way and supplying me with The Courier Guy tracking number.

I ordered a few different bottles of juice on 28 March and they said it would take between 15 - 60 days. I reconciled myself to a long wait so I'm surprised and delighted that I'll be receiving it now.

How I wish that I'd ordered more to take advantage of their Easter Promo of free shipping, but at that time we didn't know if Bling would turn out to be a villain or a hero - only @Greyz had been brave enough then to place an order and he hadn't received it yet. I took a chance and I'm sooo glad that I did!

Thanks BLING!!!

Ordered on the 15th of April 2018 and received majority of my order today.

Awesome service I must say!

28c2e34d000897610b1c5b065bc3cd20.jpg

Thanks BLING!!!

Ordered on the 15th of April 2018 and received majority of my order today.

Awesome service I must say!

28c2e34d000897610b1c5b065bc3cd20.jpg
Quick question. is the rest of youre order that you waiting for... Is it pre order items? and will that be shipped separately at no extra cost

I don't think it is preorder items. I order spare glasses and a drip tip. Maybe they just didn't have stock in the warehouse? To be honest, I added to my order a week after I ordered and they even shipped that to me together with this order. So they are super in terms of customer service.

I was going to add batteries to an order and on checkout there is an option DHL Battery at $69.99, so I did not land up placing the order. @Michael van Jaarsveld and @Room Fogger did you just check normal shipping the first one on the list.

Back