Bling Vape Co

Hi All, I placed an order with @BLING exactly only a month ago and received my package this morning, delivered at work. Super happy customer!!!
@BLING Thank you for always answering all my questions and responding to everything. I understand you may receive hundreds of emails a day from customers who wants to know whats happening with their orders and as I suggested in my email, a dedicated admin lady to respond to emails and a phone number on your website is much needed. Other than the response time on emails, I received PERFECT service, and theres not many companies who does that in SA, thank you again.

#Smoant Charon Mini
#Geekvape Ammit 25

Oh yes they had a fathers day promo I think where shipping was free if you added the promo code (which I didnt) but contacted them about it because I paid for the shipping and was sent a sweet pair of Golisi S30 batteries in place of the shipping.

IMG_20180716_085904.jpg IMG_20180716_085951.jpg IMG_20180716_091556.jpg IMG_20180716_092521.jpg
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?u...1&disp=safe&realattid=164a261d2a3cc61ccd31&zw

So I got my order.

1 out of the 3 products delivered are correct.

Aegis Legend - right color
Zeus dual tanks ordered - Zeus singles received

WTF !!!

202c6b9a9827c810709e2028a37686fd.jpg
60882132f30d7d9a341582198277e1cf.jpg
cfb40517af3c1711cbce49d58ffb49bf.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Oh no, JurgensSt, how terribly disappointing, especially after being at work all day and wanting to get home, knowing that your parcel had arrived.

@jm10 I wonder if you could answer a PayPal question for me. I had an account with them years ago, but of course I now have a different credit card and they wouldn't accept it, so I opened another account for use with Bling. When I went to check out, it said something about PayPal not working (can't remember now) but then gave me the option to type in my credit card details, which I did. Everything went through and I received an email confirmation of payment from PayPal.

Is it normal, when paying through PayPal, to have to type in your credit card details? Since these details are registered with them when you open an account, I would think that it's not necessary?

Paypal offers what they call a guest checkout option, where you input your card details and they process the payment for you. We use it on our shop and have never had any issues with the service at all.

My Bling order finally arrived on Friday the 13th. Nothing wrong with that!
All except for 3 items.. some 18650 batteries, Nitecore Charger and black Zeus single. I think that JurgensSt may have received a piece of my order ;-)
Yay! Thank you Bling!!
:STARFISH:

Hi guys.
I'm also a buyer from bling, been waiting more than a month for my order however I have received my tracking number, the goods are in transit so it should arrive soon. Prices they offer are worth the wait if you're patient lol. I'll post a pic once everything arrives. I also know that if you order juice from them the delivery will take longer.

So I got my order.

1 out of the 3 products delivered are correct.

Aegis Legend - right color
Zeus dual tanks ordered - Zeus singles received

WTF !!!

202c6b9a9827c810709e2028a37686fd.jpg
60882132f30d7d9a341582198277e1cf.jpg
cfb40517af3c1711cbce49d58ffb49bf.jpg

Did you send a query to Bling to find out why they send you singles instead of dual rta's?

Been talking to them via mail. They willing to refund me for the items missing from my order and collect the wrong tanks and give me the right tanks or refund me for them as well.

Waiting for feedback to find out how long it's going to take for me to get the my right order or my money back.

Last edited:
Received my items all yesterday. Everything as ordered, all besides a dud battery. Charger says its fully charged, when I put it in the mod it shows empty. Tried tye battery in all my other mods, same thing. Even swopped the chargers, just dead. Will email them in the morning and see whats going to happen

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Received my items all yesterday. Everything as ordered, all besides a dud battery. Charger says its fully charged, when I put it in the mod it shows empty. Tried tye battery in all my other mods, same thing. Even swopped the chargers, just dead. Will email them in the morning and see whats going to happen

Ok so I contacted Bling this morning to let them know that one of the batteries I received was faulty.
I received a reply back immediately saying they will send off a replacement for me. Hopefully it doesnt take a month to get here. Happy chappy

Back to not getting reply from them.
Clearly this place doesn't like me.

Must have a rule set for my email.

Move to let him wait folder.

i was given 2 batteries short. mailed them on monday and no response

i think that rule applies to me as well @JurgensSt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So my order arrived recently.
Very happy with the condition of thee vape gear.
Sorry for bad picture quality lol.

Does anyone know the waiting time on items that are not on pre order? Looking to buy some batteries, just unsure if the wait time is worth it.

Does anyone know the waiting time on items that are not on pre order? Looking to buy some batteries, just unsure if the wait time is worth it.
Since you're not ordering a variety of vape gear you'll probably have a much more quicker delivery you can decide to use dhl if you want but then you'll be paying a much higher amount than normal via the courier guy so I'd say 3-4 weeks.

Well the entire order was going to be a VCT4, a single bay charger and I was thinking of adding a bottom fed RDA. The prices on their batteries had me raising an eyebrow though, around R70 something for a VCT4???

Well the entire order was going to be a VCT4, a single bay charger and I was thinking of adding a bottom fed RDA. The prices on their batteries had me raising an eyebrow though, around R70 something for a VCT4???
Yep it's insane that's why the wait is so worth it :)

Update on my o
If you are on Facebook, inbox them, then you will be able to see when they read it and they usually respond almost instantly

They start ignoring you on Facebook as well.
I mail them daily and FB message the daily as well,

Back