Boba Strikes Back

upload_2018-2-6_23-55-36.png

Just have to share the good news!!!!! time for some Black Boba's again!!!! The credit card is going to knak

Just goes to show that you guys in SA are a little more in the know about vape goods. Nary a word on any other forum about this, or on the tube, or anywhere really. And this was once the most popular juice there was. I never got to try the original, gonna give this one a go tho. Thanks HP for breaking the good news!

Just now ordered a 30ml bottle...hope its as good as folks used to say it was!

Yep, they do sell internationally, there is an international check-out provision.

If there is a group buy please at least 200ml for me. Now I can't decide 12 or 18 mg nic...:borra2:

Gee talk about vaping circa 2013. Would be interesting to try again.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

AV Bobas Bounty is great
This is great news @method1 - thanks for sharing
:D

Just wish somehow that Witchers Brew Blackbird could magically reappear....

Just have to share the good news!!!!! time for some Black Boba's again!!!! The credit card is going to knak

This is so great @HPBotha !
Only thing is we need to find Blackbird
You got me onto the mix of Blackbird and Bobas (aka BlackBobas) - and it ROCKS big time

PS

@HPBotha , have moved the posts in that thread of yours to this existing one in the e-liquid section. @method1 posted it aboit an hour earlier ;-)

You guys are on the ball! Hawkeyes of note.

WOW this is awesome news... I have a few empty bottles here than I occasionally sniff to get the flavour. Miss this Juice so much!
I'll contact them and see what they say

WOW this is awesome news... I have a few empty bottles here than I occasionally sniff to get the flavour. Miss this Juice so much!
I'll contact them and see what they say

@ShaneW , you also got me hooked on some of those Alien Visions juices. Remember those. Huntsman, Havana Gold, Gaia - ooh they were awesome...

@ShaneW , you also got me hooked on some of those Alien Visions juices. Remember those. Huntsman, Havana Gold, Gaia - ooh they were awesome...

Havana Gold was from Alien Visions. Huntsman and Gaia were from Heathers Heavenly Vapes, my favourite was their Heavenly Tobacco :) These all bring back such good memories, I need to get hold of some again.

So I spoke to Alien Visions and as @daniel craig has said, they are currently not offering them on wholesale. They will at a later stage once the initial rush is over.
If I order via their retail side my estimate on the landed cost will be around R900 for 100ml... ouch but considering we used to sell them at R800/100ml 3 years ago I suppose its not too bad. Very tempted!

So I spoke to Alien Visions and as @daniel craig has said, they are currently not offering them on wholesale. They will at a later stage once the initial rush is over.
If I order via their retail side my estimate on the landed cost will be around R900 for 100ml... ouch but considering we used to sell them at R800/100ml 3 years ago I suppose its not too bad. Very tempted!
I'm keen bud

and a group buy is born @ShaneW . i am 100% game on a bottle 9mg maybe 18mg for a awesome MTL vape.

Back