Bora Bora Additions

I hope you enjoy sir. Let us know.
Man o man this is something impressive. Even though I know it needs a few more days of steeping. It's bloody nice.. I tried it in my tsunami and it wasn't bad. A bit potent for me on flavor. But into my serpent mini at 30 ish watts and it's that tobacco flavor I've been looking for. Not the harsh chewing tobacco flavor I've had before.. hmm more like the flavor of a cigar that you just lit without the burn taste, slightly sweeter with an oddly delicious chocolate-esc taste every now and then. So completely different than what I'm used to and so different to the other tobacco I've tried. An oddly satisfying aftertaste also. I think I might have to spend the $5 on the recipe collection.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Man o man this is something impressive. Even though I know it needs a few more days of steeping. It's bloody nice.. I tried it in my tsunami and it wasn't bad. A bit potent for me on flavor. But into my serpent mini at 30 ish watts and it's that tobacco flavor I've been looking for. Not the harsh chewing tobacco flavor I've had before.. hmm more like the flavor of a cigar that you just lit without the burn taste, slightly sweeter with an oddly delicious chocolate-esc taste every now and then. So completely different than what I'm used to and so different to the other tobacco I've tried. An oddly satisfying aftertaste also. I think I might have to spend the $5 on the recipe collection.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Well described. And it will turn chameleon on you during the course of a day, keeping you interested. And then you can start doing the 0.5 % additions keeping your going for a long time.

Bora Bora Spicy by adding 0.25 % of TFA Holiday Spice. If you like spices, especially nutmeg, you will love this addition. Go lightly, start at 0.25 %. It can easily take over. I love it.

Last edited:
Bora Bora - Coumarin Pipe (FW)

Added 5% FW Coumarin Pipe so not exactly an add-on, more of a main profile and just using the Bora Bora as a base. Have been playing with this Coumarin pipe for a while and from my experience you need to use a lot of it to actually notice anything, but once I get there I really enjoy the taste of this stuff.
If you like sweet tobacco then you will most likely like this.
I have used Coumarin Pipe at 10% and it is not overly strong. I might even push this up to 6 or 7%
Fresh, light, sweet pipe tobacco that goes very nicely with Boro Boro.

[Edit] I did not let this steep with the base.
Bora Boro is still there in the background and is noticeable.

Last edited:
Bora Bora - INW Cherry Cigar

1% INW Cherry Cigar.
Yup that cherry taste is there. Not quite Black Stone Cherry Cigar, but pretty close.
I like it. Will make a few ml's of this.

Last edited:
Sorry that INW Cherry Cigar addition was not 0.5% it was 1%.
Post edited.

So mixed my first batch of Bora Bora, and made a small boo boo with the first batch, instead of Vanilla Classic I mixed in Vanilla Custard, well the correct mix is awesome, but the one with Vanilla Custard surprised me, its definitely smoother, almost hide the tobaccos a bit. Would like to get more tobacco flavour from the original mix though, any suggestions, except for Dark Vapour, maybe up the Cuban a bit?

So mixed my first batch of Bora Bora, and made a small boo boo with the first batch, instead of Vanilla Classic I mixed in Vanilla Custard, well the correct mix is awesome, but the one with Vanilla Custard surprised me, its definitely smoother, almost hide the tobaccos a bit. Would like to get more tobacco flavour from the original mix though, any suggestions, except for Dark Vapour, maybe up the Cuban a bit?
If you do not want to add 0.5 % of Dark Vapure or Perique Black or Latakia for bolder tobacco, maybe double up on both the Cuban Supreme and the Burley.

If you do not want to add 0.5 % of Dark Vapure or Perique Black or Latakia for bolder tobacco, maybe double up on both the Cuban Supreme and the Burley.
Thanx Mr A, also realize the more I vape this mix the more the tobacco flavours come through, so maybe I should stick out a bit longer with the steeping time, and see how it progresses. I've got some pipe tobacco concentrate in my arsenal that will maybe fill in nicely.

Bora Bora - TFA Western

0.5% TFA Western

I might be a little biased here (my Western mixes always seem to finish first) or the whiskey maybe talking but for me this is the best so far.
Normally I mix Western at 1 or 1.5% and you will get that distinctive warm ashy taste of the western.
At 0.5% with the Bora Bora it is not so distinctive, it is there a little but for me seems to round out the coconut and detract from the Cuban Supreme. I might even go as far as say that it is a creamier tobacco vape.

Will definitely try this at 1% or even 1.5% as well

I think that TFA Western is either something you like or hate. It does have a very distinctive taste.

Does anyone else have this issue with Cuban Supreme from FA? Seems like it crystalizes a bit. Also, not really getting much taste from it. Then again, I have never really smoked a decent cigar, so I wouldn't know what it should taste like.

20160813_205157.jpg 20160813_205126.jpg

I also love the TFA Western. Just got FA Cowboy Blend and it doesn't smell anywhere near as good.

How old is that bottle of Cuban Supreme?
Mine has not done that, also from Valley Vapour, although its only about 6 months old.

It's not older than 6 months, but not precisely sure how old it is.

Then I don't know.
sun?
heat?
Just doesn't like you?

Never been in sunlight, kept with all my other concentrates, some of which are much much older. Maybe just a bad batch. Going to sub it with INW Cuba Cigar next time

Let me know how that goes. I have it, haven't used it yet....I don't think....

Allmost finished my first 100ml of Bora, and mixed the next batch lastnight. Added just 5 drops off Acetyl Pyrazine, wow awesome from the start, it's so little but it makes quite a difference, or am I imagining things? First time I've used Acetyl, did I read correctly somewhere? is the norm 1 drop per 10ml of juice mix in most cases ?

Allmost finished my first 100ml of Bora, and mixed the next batch lastnight. Added just 5 drops off Acetyl Pyrazine, wow awesome from the start, it's so little but it makes quite a difference, or am I imagining things? First time I've used Acetyl, did I read correctly somewhere? is the norm 1 drop per 10ml of juice mix in most cases ?
Most add between 0.5 to 1.0 %. My philosophy re additives is to try and not add it at all. If I have to, add as little as possible. So, if 5 drops works for you, why add more.

Bora Bora - TFA Western

0.5% TFA Western

I might be a little biased here (my Western mixes always seem to finish first) or the whiskey maybe talking but for me this is the best so far.
Normally I mix Western at 1 or 1.5% and you will get that distinctive warm ashy taste of the western.
At 0.5% with the Bora Bora it is not so distinctive, it is there a little but for me seems to round out the coconut and detract from the Cuban Supreme. I might even go as far as say that it is a creamier tobacco vape.

Will definitely try this at 1% or even 1.5% as well
Ah, will give it a shot. Where is your favourite Western recipe please? Have you posted it?

Back