Bora Bora Additions

You won't regret it mate ;)

Not sure if it is just me, but I have added the FA Nut Mix in 0.5, 0.75 and 1%. Really like the nutty taste, but man, it carries a tremendous throat hit for me. Feels like it has more throat hit at 5mg and 0.7ohm in a Cyclone than 12mg Matador has in the Nauti mini

Not sure if it is just me, but I have added the FA Nut Mix in 0.5, 0.75 and 1%. Really like the nutty taste, but man, it carries a tremendous throat hit for me. Feels like it has more throat hit at 5mg and 0.7ohm in a Cyclone than 12mg Matador has in the Nauti mini
I have found 0.5 % of FA Nut Mix sufficient at which the throat hit was fine for me, but then I like throat hit.

Not complaining, just curious if anyone else experienced it. Wasn't expecting that amount of throat hit from a 5mg juice.

Not complaining, just curious if anyone else experienced it. Wasn't expecting that amount of throat hit from a 5mg juice.

Did i miss something on throat hit....
Ok, time to analyse the last few posts :)

Stop it..... stop it......
You forcing me to get my Bora Bora out of solitary confinement

Bora Bora - FA Cigar Passion 0.5%

Makes the base sweeter, the first thing that came to mind was fruity.
I like it

Bora Bora - FA Cigar Passion 0.5%

Makes the base sweeter, the first thing that came to mind was fruity.
I like it
Ah, so Bora Bora was released from solitary confinement! You like?

I would never have guessed that Cigar Passion would add a fruity accent.

Me neither, don't know where it comes from but that's what I get from it.

I couldn't wait any longer, it was driving me nuts, so yes it came out of it's little hiding spot.
Do I like?
Oh yes, going to make liters of this stuff.

I dripped a little mixture of Shade and it was very nice.
Gave it more of a tobacco taste
Will Try this out with a mix and a steep and give some feedback.

ok Guys... I am more than willing to pay for a recipe that's good.
And get the ingredients required. But how do i know if it suits my palate, lol...

What i'm getting at is... Anyone willing to send me a sample? I am willing to pay for it... Just want a taste to know if spending the cash is worthwhile.

Taste is subjective after all :p

ok Guys... I am more than willing to pay for a recipe that's good.
And get the ingredients required. But how do i know if it suits my palate, lol...

What i'm getting at is... Anyone willing to send me a sample? I am willing to pay for it... Just want a taste to know if spending the cash is worthwhile.

Taste is subjective after all :p
Sure, I can send you a sample. Shall PM you.

Paying shipping on a sample will be more expensive than the $5 for tbe recipe.... And concentrates never go to waste.

Paying shipping on a sample will be more expensive than the $5 for tbe recipe.... And concentrates never go to waste.
If @phanatik is not currently a DIYer it would be a substantial investment. Cannot remember him participating in the DIY threads, so probably the case. Thus, seems like due diligence to me.

Suppose nobody is willing to send a sample all the way to Capetown, I'll have to wait for payday...Tatta Ma Borra Borra...
Patience brother in DIY, end of the month is around the corner :).

Patience........whats that?
It is one of the things that let me down with this DIY story.
Not the only one ......there are many........

I have tasted all these additions by dripping a little of a 1% mixture on Bora Bora White.
They are all very nice, on the face of it anyway.
Just need to know if anybody has tried any of these or is planning to so as to save time never mind a substantial amount of Bora Bora.

Courmarin Pipe (FW)
Honey Wood Tobacco (FW) - is quite strong. probably going to add 0.3%
Cardamon (FA)
Cigar Passion (FA)
Clove (FA) - I didn't like
Cowboy Blend (FA)
Dark Vapure (FA) - @Andre has done. I like it as well and will make a batch.
Desert Ship (FA)
Glory (FA) - I didnt like it
Latakia (FA)
Maxx Blend (FA)
Perique Black (FA)
Shade (FA)
Storm (FA)
Tuscan Reserve (FA)
Virginia (FA)
Cherry Cigar (INW)
Cuban Cigar (INW)
Ducat Gold (INW) - @Andre has done. I like it and will make a batch.
French Pipe (INW)
US Red mix (INW)
Cubano Type Flavor (TFA)
Mild Black (TFA)
Western Flavor (TFA)

Anise (FW) - I have added Anise to quite a few tobacco recipes with success and it seems to cut the coconut in Bora Bora. @Viper_SA you might like this.

Fig (CLY) - I saw someone add fig to a tobacco mix so I tried this. Very nice (sweet)

I have tasted all these additions by dripping a little of a 1% mixture on Bora Bora White.
Just need to know if anybody has tried any of these or is planning to so as to save time never mind a substantial amount of Bora Bora.

Courmarin Pipe (FW)
Cardamon (FA)
Cigar Passion (FA)
Cowboy Blend (FA)
Desert Ship (FA)
Latakia (FA)
Maxx Blend (FA)
Perique Black (FA)
Shade (FA)
Storm (FA)
Tuscan Reserve (FA)
Virginia (FA)
Cherry Cigar (INW)
Cuban Cigar (INW)
French Pipe (INW)
US Red mix (INW)
Cubano Type Flavor (TFA)
Mild Black (TFA)
Western Flavor (TFA)

Anise (FW) - I have added Anise to quite a few tobacco recipes with success and it seems to cut the coconut in Bora Bora. @Viper_SA you might like this.

Fig (CLY) - I saw someone add fig to a tobacco mix so I tried this. Very nice (sweet)
Wow, you are going all out and will have a substantial collection of Bora based tobaccos very soon:claps:. My modus operandi is to just add to my Reo bottle on a whim and not make batches of added ons.

I am currently enjoying it as is, but have been toying with the idea to add some FA Apricot. Shall report here if I do.

Courmarin Pipe (FW)
Cardamon (FA)
Cigar Passion (FA)
Cowboy Blend (FA)
Desert Ship (FA)
Latakia (FA)
Maxx Blend (FA)
Perique Black (FA)
Shade (FA)
Storm (FA)
Tuscan Reserve (FA)
Virginia (FA)
Cherry Cigar (INW)
Cuban Cigar (INW)
French Pipe (INW)
US Red mix (INW)
Cubano Type Flavor (TFA)
Mild Black (TFA)
Western Flavor (TFA)

Thanks, but I hate Anise in tobacco. Tried it once by adding a few drops of anise oil to my pipe tobacco stash. Ended up throwing the whole lot away. What I have done is to cut the coconut to 1% only, and added 1% nut mix. Will see how it steeps, but may try to add another tobacco in there as well.

I used to love FA tobaccos, but INW has displaced them now

Wow, you are going all out and will have a substantial collection of Bora based tobaccos very soon:claps:. My modus operandi is to just add to my Reo bottle on a whim and not make batches of added ons.

I am currently enjoying it as is, but have been toying with the idea to add some FA Apricot. Shall report here if I do.
Hahaha I am not going to make them all.
I think it just goes to show that this base will go with just about anything.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I used to love FA tobaccos, but INW has displaced them now
I am only now just getting into INW and by their Ducat Gold I can see what you mean

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Big shout out to @kevkev . Just got the package at the office. Can't wait to give it a shot. Thanks for the delicious breakfast snack included in the mail :D Seriously super cool of you to send me a sample. Really appreciate it
IMAG0043.jpg

Back