Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
For those of you that wanted some BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton limited stock just arrived at @Sir Vape. Should go up on the website later today.

Real easy to work with and I have been using it for the last few months when BP Mods sent me two tubs to play with!
Pro Vape Cotton.JPG

This cotton is really good and the best part is the ease of use! It's a winner when doing a Dvarw Army Pit Stop! So quick and easy and minimal wastage!
Pro Vape Cotton.JPG

This cotton is really good and the best part is the ease of use! It's a winner when doing a Dvarw Army Pit Stop! So quick and easy and minimal wastage!
View attachment 250910

100% agree Uncle Rob, got myself some too. Only got to try it out this morning in one of the Tauren RDTA's. Super easy to wick, minimal wastage, zero residual flavor, don't need 20ml juice to saturate it and it just keeps up!

Get a little bit of snap crackle and pop on 3mm id coils, but it takes nothing away from the experience!

100% agree Uncle Rob, got myself some too. Only got to try it out this morning in one of the Tauren RDTA's. Super easy to wick, minimal wastage, zero residual flavor, don't need 20ml juice to saturate it and it just keeps up!

Get a little bit of snap crackle and pop on 3mm id coils, but it takes nothing away from the experience!
so 2.5mm will be snap, crackle and pop free?

I've only use Cotton Bacon, but bought myself this tub of super soft white cotton 'snake'.
The cotton was sitting a bit looser than what I would usually do my wicks at, but then again, the 3mm Alien also doesn't sit very tight on a 3mm rod. I just pulled the coil a bit tighter & all 100's now.
Really is so convenient & you only use what you REALLY need to, very tidy!

So I got me some of this cotton and its made life so simple!

barely any break in period and lekker simple to use.

Not intentionally....but YES IAM.....LOL
Ps I'm showing off the insider too and the box of bananas

Dvarw PitStop. I love BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton! So easy to use and very little wastage! Bazinga!
Dvarw PitStop 220403 09.jpgDvarw PitStop 220403 10.jpg

It’s the ease of use that sells it for me. I always seemed too waste so much with cotton bacon.

It’s the ease of use that sells it for me. I always seemed too waste so much with cotton bacon.

100% @Paul33! I still love Mavaton X, but it's a pain to work with, and Pro Vape cotton is so easy! And it's pretty great cotton for taste as well! So pretty much a BAZINGA!

Back