Braai Check

Weekend. Preferably with a chalet. My youngest is not ready for a tent yet. Papgooi
Thats not easy, not many places that have chalets at the water. Klein Paradys in Brits is more of a camping place, but they have one or two tiny chalets, think one is at the water. Your kids will thank me later I you take them there, but there is so many things to do, dont know if they will fish much. But you can papgooi, also bass and kurper for kids with float and eartworm, much better entertainment for kids than papgooi.
Just for day fun and small rods, Rietvlei zoo farm in Alberton

Rietvlei dam in Centurion I know is very popular among the fishing folks in my circle. Got camping facilities and its around the corner. So if it doesn't work out just pack up and go home. Or you can just take a drive to see the wildlife.

Rietvlei dam in Centurion I know is very popular among the fishing folks in my circle. Got camping facilities and its around the corner. So if it doesn't work out just pack up and go home. Or you can just take a drive to see the wildlife.

Only prob is, its Blue Bull country

*waiting for my ass to be kicked*

Think that is part of pta east, but not 100% sure. Yes my favourite fishing spot. But but but. Most peole blank there, you have to cast almost 100m or have bait boat, and then still maybe catch nothing. But if you catch, its big fish. Also camping, no electricity, cold water in bathrooms, so not really broom pilot friendly

Think that is part of pta east, but not 100% sure. Yes my favourite fishing spot. But but but. Most peole blank there, you have to cast almost 100m or have bait boat, and then still maybe catch nothing. But if you catch, its big fish. Also camping, no electricity, cold water in bathrooms, so not really broom pilot friendly
You broer, have guts!

Regards

Its just outside Irene. Far from Pta East.

But personally havent been there so I wouldn't know what its like.

Weekend. Preferably with a chalet. My youngest is not ready for a tent yet. Papgooi
Bosparadys farm in Magalies, not luxury but at least chalets, quite a couple of places out that way, some overnight, some not, don’t know if it is too far though?

Bosparadys farm in Magalies, not luxury but at least chalets, quite a couple of places out that way, some overnight, some not, don’t know if it is too far though?
Im in krugersdorp. Magalies is around the corner. Ill check it out. Thx

Had a great ending to a good year,and a wonderfull start to an even better year.
Happy new year Braaimanne!

Attachments

• 20181231_220519.jpg
    20181231_220519.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 55
Finally , a stukkie vleis (and some chicken)

Reo Black aka Thumper keeping me company.

7305d4f192ec40512ffe83d8ebf796fc.jpg

Back