Brilliant service from VC!

mildly.inked

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I bought an Alien 220 kit from the gents at VC last weekend, used it the whole week, was quite happy with it as well. Come Friday and I kept finding the mod switched off when I went to take a pull - brand new pair of batteries so not that - and regardless of the tank I was using it kept doing this. Saturday morning I decided to try a firmware update and followed the instructions to the letter... thought it was solved but then it again started randomly switching off and also boot looping from time to time.

I took the kit back to @Vapers Corner and without any hassle at all it was swapped out for me. The kicker though, they didn't have any others in stock and didn't want me to sit without a mod so they offered me a Fuchai 213 plus (I had my eye on it the weekend before actually but went with the Alien because it had the tank included). I was quite satisfied with the swap and while disappointed that I was a tank down again I still felt the solution was very acceptable.

BUT, it gets better, due to the hassle or probably just because they's such a great bunch of guys they gave me the Smok tank on top of the swap so I ended up with a better mod and still had my Smok baby tank, unreal!

I then still got them going back and forth letting me taste about 15 different flavours before finding a nice new one so all in all the service I got was truly impressive and I WILL be back at the end of the month for that extra tank and to stock up on some juice again.

Thanks again guys!

TL;DR

Bought a SMOK Alien kit, it broke after a week, VC swapped it out for a better mod without any hesitation or issue AND let me keep the Alien kit's tank on top of that!!! Great service, really happy with the guys at VC (sorry I didn't get the name of the gent assisting me but I think it's the owner?).

Back