Built in battery mods

@cliff

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys,
I am interested in a built in battery mod, not sure what to look at. I have been using my Smok Stick V8 and would like more control on wattage etc.

I had a look at the RX mini, Snowolf mini? What else is out there and who has some experience with them?

Looking to put my Big baby beast on top for now and then get another atty later on and maybe even a RTA?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Eleaf ipower 80w, been using it for 8 months now long battery life. Or if u need more power the eleaf istick 200w QC, its just like the ipower but with more watts

I can also recommend the Sigelei J150, 150W device with preheat adjustment, all temp modes you can dream of and more than enough power.

I agree with @Bear_Vapes
I own an ipower for about year now. 5000mah bat and R680 price tag. Cant go wrong. Also i am VERY clumsy, so i drop the mod at least once weak and its still going strong

I agree with @Bear_Vapes
I own an ipower for about year now. 5000mah bat and R680 price tag. Cant go wrong. Also i am VERY clumsy, so i drop the mod at least once weak and its still going strong
I see it won't take a 24.5mm atty though, think I can go up to 22mm without overhang.

Oh and where did you see them for R680?

Back