Bumblebee's Flavour Fluid - Juice Reviews

Let me know if you do indeed like it. If you don't, send it my way - I'll pay for the courier!
Seeing as you vape 6mg (according to your review) ... my 0mg might not be to your liking :p

I'll definitely post back here with my thoughts. I love Kiwichi and Milktart ... I'm quite confident Machete will be to my liking!

You won't regret it, @TheV !
... and I guess you were right. I don't regret it.
First bit of Machete that I vaped was a bit weird but a couple of days into it I'm definitely enjoying it.
Personally for me, this one shines in an RDA. I'm vaping it in a Hadaly (0.62Ω fused clapton @ 25W) and it is just a treat.
It will not be an ADV for me but I can't see the bottle lasting very long either.

Thanks @Hooked for the intriguing review that lead to me trying this juice.
And thanks to @BumbleBee for the wonderful juice :)

Last edited:
... and I guess you were right. I don't regret it.
First bit of Machete that I vaped was a bit weird but a couple of days into it I'm definitely enjoying it.
Personally for me, this one shines in an RDA. I'm vaping it in a Hadaly (0.62Ω fused clapton @ 25W) and it is just a treat.
It will not be an ADV for me but I can't see the bottle lasting very long either.

Thanks @Hooked for the intriguing review that lead to me trying this juice.
And thanks to @BumbleBee for the wonderful juice :)

@TheV I'm so glad that you like it. Tastes differ so much and I've made a few mistakes buying juice based on what other peeps have said!

Great edit to the Machete review @Hooked
Its amazing how one's initial impressions can and often do change down the line
Machete is certainly a top class juice
I love how you refer to putting on a pair of comfy slippers ;-)

SPLASH - COFFEE CREAM

Splash is a budget range made by the man himself – @BumbleBee, owner of The Vape Guy. He also happens to be the magician who makes Machete (not in the budget range) which is still my favourite coffee juice.

Local
Purchased from: The Vape Guy @BumbleBee
Price: R90.00 / 30ml

Flavour Description:
A comforting coffee floating on a deliciously fluffy cream base with just a hint of sugar.

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 3mg
Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watt: 80W

My comments:

“Coffee Cream” creates the expectation of a coffee beverage, but that’s not what this juice is at all. Bumblebee himself told me that it is more of a dessert, than a coffee per se. He’s right. It is a dessert. A coffee dessert. An absolutely delicious coffee dessert which I can’t stop vaping!

This juice tastes how I would imagine a coffee mousse would taste. The coffee flavour is as light as a feather, but you’re always aware of it, right down to the tantalizing after-taste which makes you want more. The flavour description says that it has “a hint of sugar”. However, to me there is more than a hint, but the sweetness isn’t overwhelming. In fact, it’s the sweetness combined with the oh-so-light coffee that makes it a dessert and not a beverage. In fact, I would change the name from Coffee Cream to Coffee Mousse.

Bumblebee clearly has a magic touch with coffee juice. Truly. If it’s a sweetish coffee dessert you’re after, you will love Coffee Cream. If you like a strong coffee – a real coffee but with a unique flavour – then Machete is for you.

Would I buy Coffee Cream again? I would, indeed!

Name of brand / flavour: BUMBLEBEE - MACHETE
(The Vape Guy’s house-brand) @BumbleBee

Website: http://vapeguy.co.za/Machete-e-liquid-vape-juice-black-coffee

Flavour Description:
“The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice. An easy going vape for all devices and power settings but really shines at higher power settings.”

Main flavour notes: “Bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices”

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 6mg
Mod Pico25
Coil: Commercial 0.22 ohm
Watts: 35W

My comments:
Coffee, chocolate and spices? What a combination! This is absolutely divine! I didn’t find it to be strong – perhaps because it has such a delicious flavour while you’re vaping, as well as the after-taste. A friend of mine who is not a vaper had a puff and he also remarked on the delicious after-taste. Bumblebee said that it "really shines at higher power settings", but I prefer the flavour at no higher than 35W. I also love that it is my preferred ratio of 60/40 VG/PG (as is the entire Bumblebee range).

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely! I regret having bought only 2 bottles!

EDIT: This juice could easily be a winner of the Beverage Awards

EDIT 29 March 2018

My initial review was done a month ago, on 27 Feb. Since then I’ve tried many other coffees, but coming back to Machete was like coming home and slipping into a pair of comfy slippers.

When I received this bottle, it was a fresh batch. It had been steeped, but @BumbleBee remarked that it would be interesting to see how the flavour changes over time. It certainly has changed and it’s even better than before! I wouldn't have thought that is possible! It has a pronounced flavour of rich, roast, insanely delicious coffee. The taste fills my mouth when I vape it and stays there. I don't have a strong sense of taste and I have never experienced something like this before with ANY flavour.

Machete is truly a winner and although I have so many other coffees, I’m going to order more simply because it improves the quality of my life.

I said it before and I’m saying it again: This juice could, and should, walk off as the Winner of the Beverage category.

EDIT 12 June 2018
I have since tried this juice in the iJust 3, with a Kanthal 0.15 ohm multihole and mesh coil. Now I understand why the flavour description says that it's a "bold, dark coffee"! It really is a strong coffee and I prefer it in the Pico.
@Hooked was kind enough to let me experience @BumbleBee's Machete. I'm vaping it on the Savour MTL between 25 and 30 watts. It's a rich dark coffee a slight condensed milk sweetness to it even though Bumblebee's description is 'not sweet'. It leaves a chocolaty after taste which pairs well with a cup of my morning coffee. I will recommend this juice if you enjoy your coffees. :clap: Delicious :aaaaa:

@Hooked was kind enough to let me experience @BumbleBee's Machete. I'm vaping it on the Savour MTL between 25 and 30 watts. It's a rich dark coffee a slight condensed milk sweetness to it even though Bumblebee's description is 'not sweet'. It leaves a chocolaty after taste which pairs well with a cup of my morning coffee. I will recommend this juice if you enjoy your coffees. :clap: Delicious :aaaaa:
So glad you enjoyed it @Tashy :)

EDEN

Local
Price: R220 / 60ml

Flavour Description:
“A refreshingly balanced blend of Guava & Grapefruit, lightly chilled”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg (available in 0mg, 3mg and 6mg)

My set-up
Mod: Pico Resin; Ello Mini
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 40W

My comments:

Eden was launched at VapeCon 2018 and I was looking forward to trying this juice, mainly because of it being made by @BumbleBee, whom I know makes excellent juice. However, I was also a little hesitant as to whether it would really be “lightly” chilled. In addition, I’m not a great fan of grapefruit, but I do love guava.

I had nothing to worry about. It truly is only “lightly” chilled and wonderfully refreshing. The flavour is delicious, without the sourness which I expected from grapefruit. A friend of mine who doesn’t vape, but loves to finger-taste, remarked “It’s a perfect blend of flavours”.

I love this juice, @BumbleBee! Well done!

Would I buy it again? Absolutely!

EDEN

Local

Flavour Description:

My set-up

My comments:

Eden was launched at VapeCon 2018 and I was looking forward to trying this juice, mainly because of it being made by @BumbleBee, whom I know makes excellent juice. However, I was also a little hesitant as to whether it would really be “lightly” chilled. In addition, I’m not a great fan of grapefruit, but I do love guava.

I had nothing to worry about. It truly is only “lightly” chilled and wonderfully refreshing. The flavour is delicious, without the sourness which I expected from grapefruit. A friend of mine who doesn’t vape, but loves to finger-taste, remarked “It’s a perfect blend of flavours”.

I completely agree with you.
I’m not a fan of ice, and it really is just refreshing.
My favorite now :D
I love guava :inlove:
But not sickening sweet.

EDEN

Local

Flavour Description:

My set-up

My comments:

Agreed.
I also got some at VapeCon and what a pleasant refreshing vape. I really enjoy the juice.

EDEN

Local

Flavour Description:

My set-up

My comments:

Thank you @Hooked, it's always nice to hear your impressions and I'm really glad you're enjoying it :)

Agreed.
I also got some at VapeCon and what a pleasant refreshing vape. I really enjoy the juice.
A refreshing vape is something I really need with the crazy heat that we get up north, good to hear it's hitting the spot for you too. It was good to see you and @Tisha at Vapecon again :)

Back