Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

After a moerse fight my package finally arrived.

2c2f6ed3fe1cfda8916f76cdd7b360c9.jpg
128d0d815881ff9c391efe67725077b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEY that's my old Gloom LOL , what was the moerse fight about if I may ask ?

HEY that's my old Gloom LOL , what was the moerse fight about if I may ask ?

Lol no I had a bit of a tiffy with courier guy,I paid for overnight as normal but only received the package 2 days later,their first excuse was it came from an outlaying area,but the parcel I sent to Vape Junction with Aramex on the same day arrived the next morning,they then changed their excuse to the driver that was running late and parcel could not be loaded for the flight,meanwhile a gent from TCG had phoned me explaining a error on the address which I know is not their fault,clearly they were standing sniffing farts and looking for excuses instead of looking in to what is really the issue and providing the customer with valid feedback.

No issues with the transaction whatsoever,but TCG isnt in my best books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20180912_100123.jpg :aaaaa:Early Vapemail baby:aaaaa:
My "want list" just got a little shorter. :dance1:Thank you for the great service @Stroodlepuff and my new Vapefly Galaxies Mtl Squonk RDTA.

With all the new Galaxies MTL RDTA's my cotton use has skyrocketed. And only TFC will do. Two silicone bottles to try on squonkers. And free juice. Stunning labels! Thank you @Zeki Hilmi.

M9c3JSU.jpg

This week I have received some epic vape mail from @Moey_Ismail. Thank you so much for this some of the best vapemail I have ever received.
This was a gift from @Moey_Ismail. I am still struggling to nail the perfect alien and this gift was most welcomed and just shows what a true master coil builder is capable of. best vape I have had in a long time some more pics will follow
IMG_20180911_223648.jpg
IMG_20180911_222429.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180911_223657.jpg
    IMG_20180911_223657.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 37
It is an honour and a pleasure to reintroduce this beutifull mod.
Figured maple mod gifted to me from @Andre ,and with special thanks to @Genosmate who crafted it and @Rob Fisher that found this beautiful wood in the first place.
I want to say alot more but, this gesture leaves me speachless.
Its just as beutifull in person

Wow @Resistance , enjoy it, looks great!
Kudos to you @Andre !
Such great spirit and thanks for sharing the moment with us @Resistance

Prize mail thanks to the kind folks at Retro Vape! Thanks again for the giveaway guys!

Awesome branding.. Very Classy.

RETRO.jpg

Back