Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yeah, I know , I said I wouldn’t be in this thread that often, but things happen, sorry to hear mr bank manager, hope you feel better soon.
Collect vape mail from @JurgensSt , nice meeting you meneer. Next time I’ll bring chairs and you can do the table and umbrella, we can stay and have a mini vape meet untill the search party arrives.
Enjoy it Mnr. Happy clouds

Edit - the table, chairs, umbrella and more juice will be needed for the next meet.

Send from this side of the screen

Last edited:
Unicorn Vape Mail Baby! This is a blast from the past and a mod I have been after forever! The Lukkos Puzzle Squonker (Storm Trooper edition)! I tried many years ago to try to get one and finally today a Lukkos is mine! Bazinga!
Lukkos1.jpg Lukkos2.jpg Lukkos3.jpg Lukkos4.jpg Lukkos5.jpg

Epic Vape Mail Day Baby! Yet another Unicorn secured! I have Stab Wood Phantoms but have always wanted a Delrin Version for its resilience! Bazinga!
PhantomDelrin2.jpg

And then there was 3 - my favorite RTA

c0fb317106cd64a47873b87d2516cb86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such beautiful vape mail @Rob Fisher and @SAVapeGear
Wishing you well with it

Rob, am interested to hear how those coils from akhalz work for you...

Got some vapemail yesterday and didn't have time to take pics.

Thanks @Grand Guru

Eleaf pico squeeze!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_192815.jpg
    IMG_20190123_192815.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20190124_213423.jpg
    IMG_20190124_213423.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Great stuff.

Just do yourself a favour and chuck that RDA in a gorge or something. That thing is horrible. But the mod is awesome. If I hadn't been looking for a regulated squonker now I might have gotten a second one for me.

For now it will have to do,but advice taken!

Back