Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I got a free sample of this cotton with the kfl atty... took a minute to break in but a really good cotton. Easy to work with and great texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll give u my bag.. Dint like it

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Was wondering when you were going to plate the glass tank, obviously it was all part the plan from the get go.

So all the Dvarws are back on their colour coded track and looking even more epic with the glass tanks.

They would have been here earlier but the cost of DHL from Germany was stupid so I went with a cheaper option which meant the Post Office handled the SA side of the delivery... that was a mistake! :confused:

Would love your feedback on it

Well, the Peach Iced Tea passed the tongue test and I think it has potential... will let you know when it gets into a tank. The Mixed Berry Iced Tea was good with the tongue test but I doubt will be in my wheels house. I tongue tested a few other juices as well and only the two Iced Teas made it to the tank test. Will try do that tomorrow.

And it's a bonus when the chap you bought it from puts in a fresh coil and wick and all you need to do is add Red Pill! Chicken Dinner!
DvarwMail 003.JPG

Back