Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail from @AneesEbrahim
Thank you for the smooth deal and the free coilmaster bag!
53a726919c47b5c78eaedf4b4f84b4ad.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

You're most welcome @Juan_G it's been a pleasure. Enjoy the vape goodies :party:

Its my ADV i mix into a one shot premix for easy mixing later. Rather than restock every month, just mix a big batch once and save some postage fees which is free from Valley Vapour for this volume.

Talking about free, did anybody get any free samples of the Jelly Bomb one shot Black Vapour launched yesterday? I hear its pretty amazing.

Regards

This just landed at my wife's place of work, super excited to get into my mixing journey Great big fat Shout Out to @Richio and his team at BLCK Vapor with all their help and assistance to get this package to me here in the back side of South Africa, you guys Rock!!! IMG-20190401-WA0008.jpg

This just landed at my wife's place of work, super excited to get into my mixing journey Great big fat Shout Out to @Richio and his team at BLCK Vapor with all their help and assistance to get this package to me here in the back side of South Africa, you guys Rock!!! View attachment 162271
What’s in the box!!!!!

Let’s see what goodies you got to mix and play with...

Boba's Bounty Remix ingredients I suspect?:D

Yep, as well as:

3 different versions/clones of VCT
Almond Milk (mmmmmmm...)
and a Litchi/Mango Ice for my Cousin's boyfriend (Not my Profile choice)

and then some concentrates to do a few Tobacco variants with a bunch of nuts, Pistachio, Hazelnut etc.

Finally! I've unboxed my eagerly awaited package from BLCK Vapor... IMG_20190401_191333.jpg
And then SWAMBO instructed me to atleast take a photo of her, so that I can remember what's she looked liked, since she doubts she will be seeing me for a while...
IMG_20190401_191407.jpg

Mind the mess on the couch (not SWAMBO dammit) the doggos had an argument with the throws....

Back