Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It made me a little sad when I too received a box of polystyrene. There has to be a better way. This stuff just ends up in the trash :(
there’s an edible version of packing nuts made from rice, you can throw in the garden, water and it’s gone. child / pet safe. cheaper too. i have received them from blck before so i don’t know why they don’t use them anymore.

there’s an edible version of packing nuts made from rice, you can throw in the garden, water and it’s gone. child / pet safe. cheaper too. i have received them from blck before so i don’t know why they don’t use them anymore.
That’s super cool

Purge mail baby. It so shiny
7ebc5af867cc205204811157899c89f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes yes! More Forum Mail! ! This time from @Laura Lee-Hiller. An epic little MTL RTA to fit my teeny-tiny Mech that I got off @Spyro
IMG_20190529_235950.jpg IMG_20190530_000320.jpg IMG_20190530_000333.jpg

With great people like them to buy from on the forum it's an absolute pleasure to use the classifieds.

Yes yes! More Forum Mail! ! This time from @Laura Lee-Hiller. An epic little MTL RTA to fit my teeny-tiny Mech that I got off @Spyro
View attachment 167777 View attachment 167778 View attachment 167779

With great people like them to buy from on the forum it's an absolute pleasure to use the classifieds.

Welcome to the minimech club! We meet Sundays for brunch :p I'm sure you're going to have some good fun with that little guy.

Was a pleasure dealing with you too!

Back