Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some collect mail today while taking son for classes in Pretoria from @CaliGuy , thanks for the MTL juice, just going to bring it down to 6 from 12, three puffs and I need to lie down first. :risas3: Look everyone I’m flying higher than a flag :checkeredflag:
C41B7B46-BB2D-4825-953C-761CF024AB55.jpeg
E0103B44-0964-4A18-B1A8-28AB814380C6.jpeg
And for those interested that’s a 30 ml bottle for scale.;)

Major thank you for the chat and coffee and the advice and help for Jason regarding his studies and business plans as well, greatly appreciated.

@Room Fogger now you also have a rebuildable flavour pod system. Coffee and chat was great, your son has the potential to carve himself out a very bright future, something that I know will make you a proud father.

Until our next breakfast vape meet, see you soon!

Last edited:
Purge mail

Silver upgrades for the side piece and carnage rda and some coils

8b38011c38f7192e72eee5b593f1c167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a momentous occasion for a parent when your child receives her first vapemail ordered and paid for by herself. Lol! Not to mention the pride i feel in her venturing into DIY.5021E38B-5255-4861-9C3F-B216BC68B44C.jpeg 10B92559-DCD8-4DD0-9D2A-815C24F5ADC4.jpeg

Regards

Depends on the peers! In this case @Bulldog, @Puff the Magic Dragon and @MrGSmokeFree.

Regards
Perhaps you need peers who are more hip and in tune with the times :D

You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
You can pick your nose but you cant eat your friends....

And with that I take my leave before your peers get their pitch forks and torches... >:)

Perhaps you need peers who are more hip and in tune with the times :D

You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
You can pick your nose but you cant eat your friends....

And with that I take my leave before your peers get their pitch forks and torches... >:)
Nope, these are about as hip and in tune as I can handle! LOL.

Regards

Restock on some of my commercial ADV’s

View attachment 167965
That Red Wood is fantastic... I was ready to forget about tobaccos until you gave me that sample. This is a must try for anyone looking for a tobacco juice. Even the smokers at my office are raving about this, maybe there is hope for them yet.

Finally got my new Kylin M Mesh tank!!! so excited!! But, i was told i need to wait till fathers day till i can play with my new toy!!!! What torture!!! :sweating:

What a beaut!! :aplastao:

2019-05-18-17-09-42-jpg.166914

I am loving it. Thanks for donating it as a prize at the last Cape Town Vape meet. It is a fantastic prize to have won.

I am still playing around with different coils but the flavour is excellent with most coils. A definite keeper.
Glad you like it!

Safely home after a long trip back from Hall of Vape Stuttgart! I did pick up a few things and I will take pics as I unpack... first up is a Manciata DNA75C from MK Mods in Greece!
MK-Manciata1.jpg MK-Manciata2.jpg MK-Manciata3.jpg MK-Manciata4.jpg

Two Pods Systems from IQ! I expected to see a lot more Pod Systems and while there were quite a few there were not as many as expected. The Germans prefer large tanks!
HoV-VapeMail 010.JPG

Back