Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Both great. If I had to choose I would say Mystic but hats because they are locally available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive found a shop that stocks the nunu locally, does that change the decision? Lol

Not vapemail but vape related. :)
Decided to get myself a portable photo studio that i can use to take better pics of gear and builds.
It is 40cm x 40cm x 40cm and has three different backdrops, dimmer function, 2 x movable LED bars, openings for different angled photos and a diffuser cloth.

Portable Studio.jpg

Not vapemail but vape related. :)
Decided to get myself a portable photo studio that i can use to take better pics of gear and builds.
It is 40cm x 40cm x 40cm and has three different backdrops, dimmer function, 2 x movable LED bars, openings for different angled photos and a diffuser cloth.

View attachment 173549
Can we put the studio inside a studio to take proper photos of the studio? :D
Looking forward to seeing some amazing pics.

Is a kayfun really that good? And if so how do I get 1?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Once you have tested a few commercial and high-end MTL RTAs you will come to the same conclusion that the KayFun Prime and Lite 2019 are excellent MTL atty’s. They have the MTL draw airflow down pat and the smallest deck chamber that just make flavors pop.

I excellent Tobacco juice like Pied Piper and a KayFun is MTL sorted.

I've always been a sucker for peer pressure. It's how I started smoking and now it's carrying on with vaping.

Some hype mail....IMG_20190731_164503.jpg

Thanks again @Jono90 for the THC Beest. It's really like brand new. Can definitely vouch.

And NCV2 from Vapehyper. I just quickly popped in for a concentrate. And this followed me home.

What beauties
201f4a7d0cc7198528eae304900e29f5.jpg
3645c3b0fdf6536c6e43b7a82f8e9b48.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

4E7860C8-BD70-4977-B32F-62F4D7BDC76C.jpeg
I've always been a sucker for peer pressure. It's how I started smoking and now it's carrying on with vaping.

Some hype mail....View attachment 173560

Thanks again @Jono90 for the THC Beest. It's really like brand new. Can definitely vouch.

And NCV2 from Vapehyper. I just quickly popped in for a concentrate. And this followed me home.
I’m more of a rebel, lol.

Is a kayfun really that good? And if so how do I get 1?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I went from Berserker, to Dvarw MTL, to the KayFun... the Dvarw put the berserker to shame and honestly, the KayFun shames the Dvarw MTL hands down.

IMG_20190801_145250.jpg
Was sent this sample today all the way from CT! If you are fan of green apples perfectly blended with a zesty lemonade, this is for you! Can't wait for the launch! This will easily make it into my adv range! Absolutely love it! Killer juice

Back