Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

What build do you run in there?

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk
R90 from Vapeden for 10 coils.
a98dce3a96a8f0ee3370b2e89d7d18e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Finally going to jump on the MTL and Nic salt Train.... Must say, the Smok nord is a beautiful device! 20190726_181334.jpg

Oh wow @CaliGuy
Wishing you well with the new gear
That noisy is haunting me, let me know what you think
So too the Reload

How's the Goon treating you?

I’m loving the Goon 22, was a little worried the airflow would be to much as wide open ain’t my style but boy was I wrong. Airflow is just spot on and works so well in the 22mm.

Running it on a single batt 18650 22mm tube mech, some nifty Alien Coils @ 0.25ohm and getting superb flavor and massive clouds - also not my thing but loving it none the less.

8AACC168-7DD6-4A4D-891B-D8B850EBB326.jpeg

I’m loving the Goon 22, was a little worried the airflow would be to much as wide open ain’t my style but boy was I wrong. Airflow is just spot on and works so well in the 22mm.

Running it on a single batt 18650 22mm tube mech, some nifty Alien Coils @ 0.25ohm and getting superb flavor and massive clouds - also not my thing but loving it none the less.

View attachment 173454
That looks nice

View attachment 173454
Beautiful setup

Sent from small screen

Vape Mail Baby! At the end of the day the Sony VT6 is probably the best battery for regulated mods...
VT6-1.jpg VT6-2.jpg

Red Pill Mail Baby! Yes, it was a quick reorder because mates visited me and my stock took a dive!
RedPill1.jpg

Vape Mail destined for Canada! My brother-in-law's stock of Zero Nic Red Pill and Mystic Tanks!
Mystic.JPG RedPill2.jpg

TFC Mail Baby! Same outstanding cotton but different packaging! I wish they still came in tins but I guess this saves on packaging and international shipping!
TFC.JPG

Both great. If I had to choose I would say Mystic but hats because they are locally available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CE7F02FA-1FCF-4007-8CC5-1F5C4B2AEF0F.jpeg Mass Vape Mail... I have been putting off posting for a couple months, but if I don’t do it now, it won’t fit in the frame!!

Back