Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

View attachment 173627
Was sent this sample today all the way from CT! If you are fan of green apples perfectly blended with a zesty lemonade, this is for you! Can't wait for the launch! This will easily make it into my adv range! Absolutely love it! Killer juice

Lemon and Lime is the new Mango, as long as it’s doesn’t taste like kitchen cleaner I would be interested in trying out this juice when it launches.

Lemon and Lime is the new Mango, as long as it’s doesn’t taste like kitchen cleaner I would be interested in trying out this juice when it launches.
Hahahaha how I wished for the same thing when I popped the bottle, juice is very subjective as is anything with a taste, so I never ever tell people this is a must, I say I love it, this is what I feel it tastes like and kla.

Some people tell me this juice is amazing its a must buy, I get a grooooootest bottle of it and boom, tastes like feet.

Love the Reload X RDA, congrats @CTRiaan!
Thanks @CaliGuy.

I've got it on an Arcless mech with Ni80 flat wire at 0.20 ohm with some Red Pill.

Wow! It might just dethrone my Dead Rabbit.

I'm used to the slightly more airy DR as well as the very airy Goon(OG), but this is really good.

It's almost as if it's a 22mm flavour RDA - just 24mm and dual coils.

Definitely a winner.

Ps. Thanks @Vape Republic, you were right about this RDA and also for the great service.

Just some experience, 4-5 wrap 3mm tricore fused Claptons, as low as possible to the 9409066020086, works a treat for dripping with this beaut, to date the most flavourful dual coil rda imo
I'm running it on a tube mech.

What are the specs for your Claptons? I don't want the ramp up to be too long.

I'm running it on a tube mech.

What are the specs for your Claptons? I don't want the ramp up to be too long.
I'm using coilologies tricores, thinks the cores are 3*26 gauge, using it on my tube as well and it's bliss, I took out a wrap so 4 wrap ohming in at 0.11 with a 30T.

I'm using coilologies tricores, thinks the cores are 3*26 gauge, using it on my tube as well and it's bliss, I took out a wrap so 4 wrap ohming in at 0.11 with a 30T.

Thanks, @Jengz.

I'll try it. Might get an overload of flavour because it's already so good. :)

Just some experience, 4-5 wrap 3mm tricore fused Claptons, as low as possible to the 9409066020086, works a treat for dripping with this beaut, to date the most flavourful dual coil rda imo
Maybe i should try that this weekend.
Bought two of those RDA's a few months ago (a silver and a matt black, for me and the missus), and haven't got around to using either of them.

Bought two of those RDA's a few months ago (a silver and a matt black, for me and the missus), and haven't got around to using either of them.
The slightly restricted bottom air flow makes for very good flavour.

I'm already thinking of getting a second one.

Oh, and the hex screwdriver that comes with it.

Thanks @CaliGuy.

I've got it on an Arcless mech with Ni80 flat wire at 0.20 ohm with some Red Pill.

Wow! It might just dethrone my Dead Rabbit.

I'm used to the slightly more airy DR as well as the very airy Goon(OG), but this is really good.

It's almost as if it's a 22mm flavour RDA - just 24mm and dual coils.

Definitely a winner.

Ps. Thanks @Vape Republic, you were right about this RDA and also for the great service.

It’s a similar deck to the Reload RTA, bottom airflow and slightly restricted will make for a awesome vape. Think I need to get me one too to match the Reload I have.

I didn't post here for quite a while but I thought this would be something to mention. I bought some O rings for my Dvarw from Voodoovapour plus 2 bottles of juice that were on special but to my surprise @Zeki Hilmi threw another 2 for me! A big shout out to the man :clap:20190802_143908.jpg

I didn't post here for quite a while but I thought this would be something to mention. I bought some O rings for my Dvarw from Voodoovapour plus 2 bottles of juice that were on special but to my surprise @Zeki Hilmi threw another 2 for me! A big shout out to the man :clap:View attachment 173702
Only a pleasure... Have a wonderful weekend

Latest arrivals the past 2 weeks: Still waiting for Boss Vape to wake up , and got some flavours and PG from the Mountain and lastly a new ZEUS X from @Dhesan23 .
20190725_100530[1].jpg 20190724_090803[1].jpg 20190730_111648[1].jpg

Last edited:
Just received 3 parcels, today, all from courier guy....really felt like Christmas
Firstly serious kudos and awesome thanks to @Rob Fisher, for selling me the Vapresso Luxe setup for next to nothing, and suprising me with 5 DL (60ml) juices and 2 batteries. Not a DL guy or rather never tried it, but will switch periodically to these DL juices and the DL tank included (SKRR and coils). But tried it now with the juices and really nice. Many thanks again Rob.
And thanks got my MTL juice order from All Day Vapes....now just the agonising steep time:p
Also thanks to Bossvape for new batteries and accessories.

Seriously awesome....

Attachments

• IMG_20190802_194601855.jpg
    IMG_20190802_194601855.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Proper Charo, probably sitting a top a doily in your cupboard

..well that's what the ad said;);)

Item for Sale :- Matte Black Zeus X RTA
Selling Price :- R650
Condition :- 9/10
Age of the item :- 3 Months old
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
That’s not a Zeus X, the one in the ad is an X but you got the original Zeus :wondering:

it is not the Zeus X in your pic,

and i hope you didnt pay R650 ?

I really hope it didn’t cost you R650??

Not vapemail but vape related. :)
Decided to get myself a portable photo studio that i can use to take better pics of gear and builds.
It is 40cm x 40cm x 40cm and has three different backdrops, dimmer function, 2 x movable LED bars, openings for different angled photos and a diffuser cloth.

View attachment 173549
I recently built one on for a friend. Came out so lekka and you can take quality photos like uncle Rob. Nice one bruv!

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Not quite vapemail but I bought this at a nearby Vape Shop this afternoon.

Can’t wait to try it

It’s the Nutty Crunch Cookie from JOOSE-E-LIQZ. @Naeemhoosen

27f1c4ccd5135c81fe9d23e638eaa263.jpg

Last edited:
Back