Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

About two weeks ago I asked some questions on the forum about building coils and wire recommendations. I get a PM from a member saying he's got some unused wire and we strike a deal. Only AFTER the EFT did he mention that he's also got some spools of wire that has been opened/used and that he'll chuck those in as well. I received my Vape Mail earlier today with WAY more wire than I bargained for.
Mr. @Dela Rey Steyn you are a true Legend. Thank you once again for getting me started on my coil building journey and for the axtras.
Much appreciated brother.
a06fcbc89528d7403e0d2f003c6d0d65.jpg

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! The Voopoo PnP Pod Tank. Using the 0.1Ω coil at 40 watts. This is an impressive sub-ohm tank! The commercial coils seem to be improving all the time! The airflow fully open is just perfect a DL vape. It holds a good amount of juice at 4.5ml I am duly impressed!
View attachment 206280

that’s cool @Rob Fisher !
Is that a disposable ?

Great big thanks to the man himself @Dela Rey Steyn for my vape mail and the xstra's he put in my parcel so thanks bud. Will do buseniss with you anytime. I know this post is a bit late but rather late than never. Thanks20200901_181220.jpgAnd also a big thanks to @Ridha Khan also for vape mail that came earlier today and also for a few xstra's. Thanks.
20200902_223146.jpg

About two weeks ago I asked some questions on the forum about building coils and wire recommendations. I get a PM from a member saying he's got some unused wire and we strike a deal. Only AFTER the EFT did he mention that he's also got some spools of wire that has been opened/used and that he'll chuck those in as well. I received my Vape Mail earlier today with WAY more wire than I bargained for.
Mr. @Dela Rey Steyn you are a true Legend. Thank you once again for getting me started on my coil building journey and for the axtras.
Much appreciated brother.
a06fcbc89528d7403e0d2f003c6d0d65.jpg

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

Very noice.

Thank you @Mauritz55 for handling the recoating of the Dvarw's! Beautiful job! So glad I don't have to send my Dvarw's all the way to Germany for coating! And having a close look at these two it seems SA has done a better job!
Dvarw Coating.JPG

The Aston RTA finally arrived in South Africa after being in transit from France for months! Never ever use South African postal services!
Aston 1.jpg

2020-09-04 11.10.12.jpg
Some weird vape mail. I ordered some cotton and instead I get a R6000 watch. A few calls later and the watch is on his way ( Sorry I touched it dude;)) and hopefully I get my cotton today:) what is scary if I did not call this poor guy would not have received his watch.

Last edited:
Back