Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Very patriotic, Tim. If thur wis a Saltire wan, ah’d be huvin’ yon.
Land of hope and glory! absolutely!!! If an RTA comes out called the Spitfire i will get 12 and say it's the best RTA ever even if it's a pile of shite!!!!!

Land of hope and glory! absolutely!!! If an RTA comes out called the Spitfire i will get 12 and say it's the best RTA ever even if it's a pile of shite!!!!!
Just pop some big Wotofo Aliens in whatever atty you have around, they also tend to "spit fire".

Suddenly i feel the urge to make a atty called spitfire, 12 already sold.

Well the Drag X and the Voopoo Pod Tank is certainly a cut above the rest and the first decent DL Pod Vape ever! ;-)
Is that a quote after trying them all? Straight away i would say the Freemax AutoPod gives a better DL vape but there are others up there. The Drag X is at the top table but the coils are too leaky for my liking needing to remember to remove the pods if not using it and airflow control only really works from closed to half open. Then there is that protruding airflow control lever which kept catching in my pocket which i can see drawing blood if not careful!

Is that a quote after trying them all? Straight away i would say the Freemax AutoPod gives a better DL vape but there are others up there. The Drag X is at the top table but the coils are too leaky for my liking needing to remember to remove the pods if not using it and airflow control only really works from closed to half open. Then there is that protruding airflow control lever which kept catching in my pocket which i can see drawing blood if not careful!

100% on all accounts @Timwis! Will check out the Freemax AutoPod! Thanks!

100% on all accounts @Timwis! Will check out the Freemax AutoPod! Thanks!
The Voopoo PnP coils give very good flavour but "in my opinion" the Freemax coils for the Autopod really are a cut above and don't leak! The Drag X device though is very nice just wish they had the common sense like Vaporesso to have a lower profile airflow lever, with a 510 adaptor it makes for a really good single battery standard device!

The Voopoo PnP coils give very good flavour but "in my opinion" the Freemax coils for the Autopod really are a cut above and don't leak! The Drag X device though is very nice just wish they had the common sense like Vaporesso to have a lower profile airflow lever, with a 510 adaptor it makes for a really good single battery standard device!

I haven't had any leaking at all... but I will certainly try the Autopod if I can find a local vendor who stocks it. Thanks @Timwis!

I haven't had any leaking at all... but I will certainly try the Autopod if I can find a local vendor who stocks it. Thanks @Timwis!
I had leaking from the 0.2ohm coil. But none from the 0.15ohm coils. This tank has been sitting overnight with juice in:
IMG_20200910_072130.jpg IMG_20200910_072157.jpg
Only some condensation from use, like most tanks.

I had leaking from the 0.2ohm coil. But none from the 0.15ohm coils. This tank has been sitting overnight with juice in:
View attachment 206962 View attachment 206963
Only some condensation from use, like most tanks.
Interesting, you are not the first who have mentioned the 0.15ohm coil seems not to have the leaking issues. Most comments i get from Drag X owners (this is only one of 7 forums i post my reviews too plus 3 sub-reddits so i get loads of feedback) is if they leave the pod in overnight they pick the device up only to have e-liquid coming out the airflow slots, mind they are referring to the pods installed direct to the Drag X not with the Adapt 510 adaptor which i find the airflow slots higher so work better. With the other coils it seems to differ to what wattage they are vaped at and whether chain vaping, they hate the e-liquid warming up which causes them to leak like a sieve! I found the Drag X better than the Vinci when it comes to the leaky coils which makes little sense because they are the same coils. All i can go by is feedback and my own experience and i have suffered a right mess after leaving a pod attached overnight and many people have the same experience but the 0.15 coil (which i haven't tested so much myself) seems to be bucking the trend! Despite all that i do actually like the Drag X but now use with an RDTA pod which means i don't need to remove the pod when not using.

Another thing i have personally noticed which goes back to the PnP coils don't like the e-liquid getting warm is that when using the pods with adapt 510 the pods themselves stay much cooler!

I got a Haar! :D Most exciting vape mail in a while, now just waiting for some BVC coils... Thanks @Mauritz55 , was a pleasure dealing with you.

20200910_101428.jpg

Back