Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So keen to hear how this nano s performs and who better to tell us! Excited for your write-up bud
Cheers mate, who would of thought when the original Wasp was revealed by a brand new manufacturer at the UK Expo 3 years ago Oumier would still be going (producing some of the best value for money products available) 3 years later and yet another version of the long running Wasp series would be entering the fray. Many thought it would be a one hit wonder, even if it did deliver a sting!!!!

Last edited:
that’s very cool @Christos !
Have my eye on that because I missed the first pulse
Please let us know how it goes after you’ve used it a bit
Am interested in the fill procedure and the life on a good 21700 batt
The fill procedure I do like because the bottle comes out the base like all of my HE mods but the top hole is a little small. This requires one to squeeze some air out the bottle while screwing in the bottle cap to suck air into the bottle when you are done and not having any juice come out the top of the bottle when just handling the bottle. Mostly a standard practice for me when using my other mods.
The other issue is the mod has a lovely find my mod feature that does updates and finds your missing mod through the app but Apple has banned all vape related apps a while ago.

Mod is on the light side but takes 21700’s and 20700s and has a 18650 battery tube and it doesn’t seem to be a battery wrap chomper.
I’m quite impressed with the mod and the waterproof board is a bonus as I don’t really ever buy a regulated squonker.

Bottle hole for reference.

D8D8CFB9-6F17-4197-8945-D1658619A7A6.jpeg 2F4E04C1-7569-4E3A-873E-2D90F60E76CE.jpeg 97AB6104-9897-4AEB-BE2C-6DEDA9C0EBD1.jpeg 75A58938-1400-4601-964A-3F1455019D60.jpeg

All I know is that I will not be doing another GB for a LOOOOOONG time!

But but but, you made so many people soooooooo happy
giphy.gif

Snap!
I have those exact two mods!
Having seen your last mailshot, that doesn't come as a surprise :). I showed my wife THAT picture as promised and she didn't bat an eye when these arrived this morning, so it seems I owe you my life...

The Topside Lite I bought was the kit, but the wrong one got packed. It took Sir Vape exactly 6 minutes to identify the problem and come up with two solutions. Now that's good customer service!

All I know is that I will not be doing another GB for a LOOOOOONG time!

Hahahaha :-D
Group buys are fun when you not the organizer.
I've done my fair share of organising a few.

Well done on organising it brother, I hope the guys that joined in on it all chipped in a couple of bucks and bought you a bottle of Jameson or Glenfiddich.

Back