Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! All my Pico's have been lifted buy mates over time and when I spotted a white one I grabbed it.
VM Pico 1.jpg VM Pico 2.jpg

Got this luxury edition boost from Geekvape

287cb73b4f14532322b35230f0ea9530.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Vape mail from @Hakhan! Another fine gent and a credit to forumites.

0F99607A-0CE4-493C-BE36-B42C74AC5290.jpeg

Kelpie developed in conjunction with Vaping with Vic. Kelpies are shape-shifting water sprites frequently manifesting as horses. Here are the ‘other’ Kelpies from Falkirk, just for interest’s sake.

C249A010-FB70-4CCB-BADB-A935647DE374.jpeg

Rob, please give me your thoughts on this. It looks stunning but I had a VooPoo Drag 187W in the past and the paint job on those was pathetic

@klipdrifter I very rarely ever buy these kinds of mods but the Voopoo Pod range of Pod Tank has piqued my interest and am pretty impressed with the pods and the commercial coils... The Argus Mod appears to be really good quality... not sure how it will last but it looks very well made.

Technically a Vape-Pickup, but really happy to have some of this in the house again. Thanks a lot @GSM500 for the awesome service as usual!0F22EF19-7731-4F14-AD9B-EA7659239F3C.jpeg

Vape mail from @Hakhan! Another fine gent and a credit to forumites.

View attachment 207141

Kelpie developed in conjunction with Vaping with Vic. Kelpies are shape-shifting water sprites frequently manifesting as horses. Here are the ‘other’ Kelpies from Falkirk, just for interest’s sake.

View attachment 207142
Good to know. I like the 'drie poor pot' from Falkirk. It's great!
Screenshot_20200913-071145~2.png

Good one! Given the number of Scottish artisans who ended up in SA, I wouldn’t be vaguely surprised if the entire potjie industry owes its existence to a Jock immigrant:)
Kerrie Afval probably started when some poor Scott’s haggis flopped, as the stomach burst open mid-boil.

Kerrie Afval probably started when some poor Scott’s haggis flopped, as the stomach burst open mid-boil.

Most probably a clone recipe developed by another immigrant when they borrowed the pot:meparto:

I did a quick Google - Falkirk pots were the result of a collaboration between a Scottish foundry and a local company, which became known as the Durban-Falkirk Iron Company, later abbreviated to....

Defy.

I did a quick Google - Falkirk pots were the result of a collaboration between a Scottish foundry and a local company, which became known as the Durban-Falkirk Iron Company, later abbreviated to....

Defy.

Now we know where the " Kerrie afval" originated from too.

Back