Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I see something similar on its way for me in the very near future :aplastao: View attachment 212010

Even me! My wallet has shed some weight as well, not vape mail unfortunately. but SWAMBO's birthday present is paid and on it's way. Happy spouse, happy house (and additional brownie points for whatever vape mail manages to "slip" by before next month.....)

Vape mail baby!! Restock of Red Pill One Shot and some VG from Blckvapour and some Blimey from @KZOR. Happiness for days!!
33a289dc3b913189043886f818585fa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And how is the Grus so far?

How's the size comparison to the Mirage?
Enjoying her so far! Doesn’t have the features of the Mirage’s DNA but does it’s job nicely and fits well in my paw. The battery door is a 100% improvement (my biggest gripe with the Mirage!).

The Grus is very slightly taller than the Mirage and weighs about 80grams more. Feels solid and no rattle with a 21700 inside.

EF430123-6F87-4DB6-8D23-B3BBA48486F9.jpeg

870F036E-CD32-4E0C-8488-60C4F8B925DF.jpeg Some “for my loving wife” Vape Mail courtesy of @JurgensSt over at @InkdVapor . Ordered yesterday and delivered this morning... atties were R120 cheaper (each) than one other vendor and R250 (each) cheaper than another with free delivery to boot!

Nothing better than Monday morning vapemail.. LOL. Lost Vape Thelema, spare coils for it, Dorado by Lost Worlds and the Voopoo MTL pod for my Drag X

Thank you once again for the excellent service @Downtown Vapoury. Went above and beyond..

View attachment 211778
Hy Karl

Hope you loving the Thelema and the Banana Custard..

Back