Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

oh wow, is that the same Zeus you took from me a long time ago ?

and congrats on the new mod !
Despite going back to more MTL vaping of late my Zeus original remains in my circulation, i don't go a week without giving it a bit of attention, i thought you use to enjoy the Zeus? squonk only these days maybe>?

IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1394.JPG IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1389.JPG

With next day courier service came to £45 with sub-ohm tank which will go free to a good home included!

Despite going back to more MTL vaping of late my Zeus original remains in my circulation, i don't go a week without giving it a bit of attention, i thought you use to enjoy the Zeus? squonk only these days maybe>?

totally loved the OG Zeus (you have a good memory ...lol) but moved on yes, discovered RDA's and of course squonking, then mechs and I found my happy place

Vape Mail Baby! I really like the way @Sir Vape packages their parcels these days. Elastic bands and bubble wrap. No fighting to get to your products and then everything is reusable to pack stuff you sell later! White Hera and Requiem RDA.
Sir Mail 1.jpg Sir Mail 2.jpg Sir Mail 3.jpg

The Chinese stepping up the game with this really good presentation and the product looks top notch!
Sir Mail 4.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I really like the way @Sir Vape packages their parcels these days. Elastic bands and bubble wrap. No fighting to get to your products and then everything is reusable to pack stuff you sell later! White Hera and Requiem RDA.
View attachment 212582 View attachment 212583 View attachment 212584

@Rob Fisher That is some pretty new toys Uncle Rob!!! Would love to hear your thoughts on both the RDA and the Mod once you have given it a decent work through!

Vape Mail baby!!! Got this yesterday actually, but I left it at the office:facepalm:, now I'm amped to get home and get this baby going! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20201106_112916.jpg
    IMG_20201106_112916.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20201106_113424.jpg
    IMG_20201106_113424.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 50
Massive Vape Mail of Epic proportions Baby! Six Hellfire Phantoms! I spent the afternoon doing maintenance and will post pics of the progress in another thread but here are the beauties after a lot of elbow grease, Ear Buds, Mother Mag and Aluminium Polish, Renaissance Wax and Surgical Spirits! The Hellfire Phantom despite its age remains one of the all-time greats!
Phatom Army 44.jpg

Massive Vape Mail of Epic proportions Baby! Six Hellfire Phantoms! I spent the afternoon doing maintenance and will post pics of the progress in another thread but here are the beauties after a lot of elbow grease, Ear Buds, Mother Mag and Aluminium Polish, Renaissance Wax and Surgical Spirits! The Hellfire Phantom despite its age remains one of the all-time greats!
View attachment 212975

Those are beautiful Uncle Rob! After my recent experience with one myself I cannot agree more with how nice this mod actually is! As my first dabble in full HE I am glad I got one of these as a kickstart!

Vape Mail Baby! My local fishing shop just got in the Bass Mafia range of tackle trays and I thought one may be just the right thing for mods! I was right! Bazinga!
Bass MAfia 2.jpg

Back