A bottle of Frenilla thanks to @Matthee :D

I feel a silver coming on. This stuff is epic :D

Thanks a mil buddy :)

ze3u4ehe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ding Dong! Vape Mail Baby!

Cute packaging... and maybe I can use the string as a wick? :rock:

VVVMail 038.JPG

My optimistic search for another juice I can vape... and I was told the Matterhorn was very yummy! Holding thumbs!
VVVMail 040.JPG

Nice one :)

Would the IGO-L work just fine on a 134 mini and would it be noob friendly for someone starting out with coil building?

I ran my IGO-L on my SVD when I started dripping and it worked well.

In my personal opinion the IGO-L is a brilliant dripper to start on if you are new to coil building. The screws catch the coil easily and there is enough space to play with cotton amount and coil height.

Would the IGO-L work just fine on a 134 mini and would it be noob friendly for someone starting out with coil building?

I have never used one before but it has been recommended to me by the boys in the know… I bought them especially for testing new juices… looking at it now it looks pretty Noob friendly and easy to build… drippers are always better driven by a Mech Mod but the 134 would certainly drive it.

@Rob Fisher you might wana drill the holes a tiny bit bigger

maybe to 1.5mm

i found that the standard airholes were very small

I ran my IGO-L on my SVD when I started dripping and it worked well.

In my personal opinion the IGO-L is a brilliant dripper to start on if you are new to coil building. The screws catch the coil easily and there is enough space to play with cotton amount and coil height.

I have never used one before but it has been recommended to me by the boys in the know… I bought them especially for testing new juices… looking at it now it looks pretty Noob friendly and easy to build… drippers are always better driven by a Mech Mod but the 134 would certainly drive it.

Thanks for the info guys :D

Much appreciated!

@Rob Fisher you might wana drill the holes a tiny bit bigger maybe to 1.5mm

i found that the standard airholes were very small

Ooooo that's not really my area of expertise... but if I find it a little too tight of a draw I will look for a techincal type to help me... Thanks @Riaz !

Yip, opened mine up to 2mm

@Rob Fisher - vape on it for a while before you try drilling it.
Once you've drilled it - you can't reverse the process.

Mine is fine at the standard airhole size
I do like a slightly tighter draw anyway.
And its not my main vaping device and not for cloud blowing - just for tasting... mouth to lung

@Rob Fisher - vape on it for a while before you try drilling it.
Once you've drilled it - you can't reverse the process.

Mine is fine at the standard airhole size
I do like a slightly tighter draw anyway.
And its not my main vaping device and not for cloud blowing - just for tasting... mouth to lung

Polly filler?

v3 flip knock-off from focalecig, and some spare bottles for my squonker!
yippee!
IMG_20140619_113142.jpg

Back