Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

e7ete8ap.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Collecting empty Witchers bottles?

Lol @Matthee I also thought it is empty

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

So I found some liquid in the postage bag, figured a top might be a bit loose or such, found the bottle that was leaking on inspection. Then tried to figure out where, and this happened...

Luckily I had some paper towels as I was drying the bottle, so no cuts.
ytyse8a4.jpg

Damn bro, that sucks big time.

@PeterHarris and @Alex it does indeed yes! Luckily I flipped the bottle quickly when I felt something give way. Didn't think the base just broke in though.

And this is the end result
u5ehypu8.jpg

Hi mate,
Thank you for informing me about this and I'm sorry this happened.
This one too is a first for me. Such a clean break right from the bubble bottom of the bottle. Never seen that before and have no idea what might have caused it other than maybe it just being a weak bottle.

Anyway, not happy about it and I'm sure neither are you.

I am happy that you saved quite a bit of it, because I'm a Blackbird ***** and would die watching it go to waste. Do me a favor and PLEASE contact me prior to placing your next order so that I can at least make an attempt to make up for the loss. This is not the kind of experience I want anyone to have with SOV. I was under the impression our packaging is more than enough. If you feel that this could have happened due to neglect in transit, please let me know so that I can beef up packaging and have a word with Aramex.

That bubble just popping off could have been a result of pressure during original shipment. Like I said, no idea how that happens, but it did and we'll sort something out. I hope the experience with Blackbird as a flavor is not influenced by first impressions. Do allow us to work something out for you!

-Rev

could also just have been that one in a million weak bottle. weird though as this is the kinda thing that usually happens to me ;)

Back